Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#219309 - 08/04/18 09:15 AM Adam Pelech Jersey
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
It's all come back to the coach and left many wondering whether the 69-year-old Coughlin will be back next season.
Wins have been there for the taking,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and the Giants have failed to take them.
"I don't pay any attention,Wholesale Football Jerseys China," Coughlin said Monday when asked about his future. "I try to stay focused for the benefit of my team, my coaches and everybody else. You can all disagree. We are trying to win games the best way we can. To be honest with you,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Shirts, nobody knows my team better than I know my team. When you sit in judgment of what goes on,Derrick Rose Jersey, it's all been thought out,Cheap Canadiens Jerseys, whether you like it or not and whether it's right or wrong."
It marked the fifth time the Giants have lost after coughing up a fourth-quarter lead in the final two minutes,Cheap Soccer Jerseys. Those five losses have been by a total of 12 points. There have been questionable decisions and players not making a play here or there that would have been the difference.