Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#219634 - 09/16/18 08:22 AM Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys "Obviously
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
"Obviously, Morgan's one of our better players," Capers said. "He's been a guy that's been the quarterback of our defense back there for the last couple years. He's very decisive and assertive in making his calls and all those kinds of things. So that would be a real bonus for us" if Burnett can play Sunday.
Defensive coordinator Dom Capers said the team spent this week getting the young trio of M.D. Jennings, Jerron McMillian and Chris Banjo prepared to play Sunday in case Burnett isn't available again.
Green Bay released veteran standout Charles Woodson after last season, giving Burnett greater responsibility going into his fourth pro season.
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick threw for a career-high 412 yards and three touchdowns, and 49ers receiver Anquan Boldin dominated on the receiving end with 13 catches for 208 yards and a touchdown in a 34-28 win over the Packers.
NOTES: Packers TE Jermichael Finley (toe) is probable for Sunday's game and has no doubt he will play. Finley practiced Thursday and Friday in a limited role after being out Wednesday with an injury to the big toe on his right foot, which he played through for most of the game against the 49ers. "It's a tad bit painful,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Finley said Friday. "(But) I feel great. I've got a big pain tolerance. So I'll be out there, I'll be fine." . LG Josh Sitton (back) is questionable, but he is hopeful of playing after practicing on a limited basis the last two days. "If I feel like I can play,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, I'll play,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic," said Sitton, adding the tightness he experienced in his lower back after Sunday's game wasn't as painful as it had been earlier this week. Also on the Packers' injury report, LB Nick Perry (neck) is probable, and CB Jarrett Bush (hamstring) is questionable after he didn't practice Friday.
"Morgan is further ahead than he was last week," coach Mike McCarthy said Friday. "He has practiced more than the medical report (indicates) in the morning. So you feel good about that. But how he comes in here tomorrow and what goes on the next 48 hours will be the key if he plays."
He practiced Friday on a limited basis for the third straight day, but the coaches aren't sure if Burnett will be cleared to play after having a setback with a hamstring injury last week.
GREEN BAY,Cheap MLB Gear, Wis. (AP) ? The Green Bay Packers secondary didn't play well without Morgan Burnett in their season-opening loss to San Francisco.
"Those guys have practiced an awful lot this week and prepared," Capers said. "So I feel like they'll be better prepared this week than they were a week ago."
Knowing they must improve, the back end of the Packers defense may have to play another game with their top safety sidelined. Burnett is questionable for Green Bay's home opener against the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
With Jennings and McMillian as the starters at safety against the 49ers, Green Bay allowed several big pass plays.
The Packers were set to have Burnett return to game action last weekend after he missed the final week of the preseason. But he had a setback with the injury toward the end of last week and subsequently was held out of the game at San Francisco.
"Obviously, you want your best players out there, but we don't make excuses," safeties coach Darren Perry said. "We were in position, we just didn't make the plays. That was the bottom line. It wasn't anything special (the 49ers) did. We didn't make any plays, and we certainly allowed for some big-play opportunities through some missed tackles that we can easily correct. From that standpoint,MLB Jerseys From China, there's really no need to hit the panic button."
Yet with another young and talented quarterback set to throw at them with the Redskins' Robert Griffin III,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, there's some cause for concern about the state of the safety position as the Packers try to avoid their first 0-2 start since 2006, McCarthy's first year as coach.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift