Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#219711 - 09/20/18 11:48 AM Cheap NFL Jerseys China suffering from a concussion
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
PITTSBURGH (AP) ? Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones, suffering from a concussion, is listed as questionable for the game vs. Baltimore on Sunday.
NOTES: Steelers TE Richard Gordon (toe) and WR Markus Wheaton (finger) are out. ... Jones (concussion) is the only player who is questionable, while RT Marcus Gilbert (quadriceps),Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, DE Brett Keisel (abdomen),cheap nfl jerseys online, TE Heath Miller (not injury related) and Woodley (knee) are probable.

"I'm totally fine now,wholesale nfl jerseys," Jones said. "I just got back to the basic things to try to prepare myself for this week and this big game on Sunday."
__
If Jones can't start, veteran Jason Worilds is expected to reclaim the role that he lost in Game 2 at Cincinnati.
The Ravens (3-3) and quarterback Joe Flacco will test the linebacking corps regardless.
"We're still taking precautions and going through the steps and trying to do the right things in the process for this type of situation," Jones said. "So, we're just taking it slow. We've still got two more days before the game. We'll see what they say."
"You can't take your days off,Wholesale Jerseys From China," Worilds said. "You have to come in here and work hard every day. So,Fc Bayern Trikot G