Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#219723 - 09/20/18 09:50 PM China NFL Jerseys
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Rookie wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who left Saturday's game with a concussion, is doing better and will start the concussion protocol Monday, Kubiak said. Hopkins, the Texans' first-round selection, has six catches for 74 yards and a touchdown in the preseason.
"I don't think anybody has separated themselves," Kubiak said about the rookie running backs. "Something about Deji that is very trusting. He's played a little bit of football in the NFL. He does everything right. He is a little ahead of the guys, probably just experience."
Backup QBs Case Keenum and T,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping.J. Yates could play all of the final preseason game against Dallas.
Schaub is 13 of 16 for 126 yards and a touchdown in the first two preseason games. Keenum has thrown for 275 yards and two touchdowns. Yates has passed for 235 yards and two touchdowns in two preseason games.
"Both of them played very good (Saturday) night," Kubiak said. "I thought Matt played very good. Our quarterbacks have played very good through the preseason."
Kubiak said he was not concerned yet about Foster not playing Week 1 because he has seen him work. But he is concerned about the lack of repetitions Foster has gotten, adding that he knows Foster could make up the lost time quickly.
HOUSTON (AP) ? Houston Texans running back Arian Foster will not be at practice on Monday because of lower back soreness, coach Gary Kubiak said.
"That's just me as a coach," Kubiak said. "It doesn't mean I'm right. I just think the guys need to get their practice reps, need to get the reps to get ready to play, but we have to do what we have to do.
Kubiak also expects starting quarterback Matt Schaub to play the majority of next Sunday's preseason game against the New Orleans Saints,China Jerseys Cheap.
"He's had some injections to try to alleviate some of the soreness and stuff," Kubiak said. "The way I understand it right now is we are trying to get through the injection process. It is causing him some discomfort and something that will take him a little time to get through."
Kubiak said Keenum and Yates have made it hard on him because they are both doing a good job and playing well. Kubiak did not rule out the possibility of keeping three quarterbacks,Cheap Jerseys.
Houston's other running backs on the roster are Cierre Wood,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Dennis Johnson and Ray Graham, who are all rookies.
"We are trying to do the smart thing. We have one back on our team with NFL experience other than Deji getting a little time in (Indianapolis) last year. When you look at that big picture, the running back picture is a little concerning to you, just getting him healthy."
"The team met with the doctors that have been treating Arian's back before Saturday's game,Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping, and it was determined they want to give it a few more days before they put him back out on the field because he is still experiencing some soreness," Kubiak said.
The running back situation is a little worrisome for the Texans as Foster, who rushed for 1,424 yards and 15 touchdowns last season, is still being hampered by lower back soreness.
Houston only has two other running backs on the roster who have played an NFL snap in Ben Tate, who started the two preseason games and has rushed for 12 yards on four carries, as well as Deji Karim,NFL Jerseys Clearance, who has rushed for 92 yards on 15 carries.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Marc Harbison, Redshift