Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#219774 - 10/07/18 10:02 AM Cheap Jerseys Store Dawson said. &quot
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
,Supply NFL Jerseys
"I'd like to say yes, but you never really know," Dawson said. "I've watched way too much playoff football at home. I'd see games,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, not necessarily all game-winning situations but a big kick would come up,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, maybe it was bad weather,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, a hostile environment or whatever the case may be, and I just quietly wondered,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, 'I wonder how I would handle that?' I put the work in to be prepared if that day ever came. It came for me Sunday, and it was fun to have an opportunity and experience winning with my teammates."
As steady as Dawson has been in his first season with San Francisco ? delivering on 32 of 36 field goals and making a franchise-record 27 in a row before the streak ended Dec. 29 at Arizona ? even he knew nothing was guaranteed kicking on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field,nhl jerseys outlet.
Dawson had long envisioned such a moment, unsure whether he would get his shot with a playoff game on the line.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift