Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220087 - 11/11/18 06:39 AM Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping AP
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
So, there's plenty of talent. But heading into the bye week, there have been wild swings.
Coach Jeff Fisher noted on his radio show that different running styles can complicate the job. But not that much.
"If Rob doesn't go to the Pro Bowl, they should cancel the Pro Bowl," Long said. "If Rob doesn't go to the Pro Bowl I don't know what I'm going to do.
"We'll think we have the perfect game plan and we'll get out-schemed," Quinn said. "It's nothing to do with the personnel.
Plus, he added, "I know I owe a couple of guys some Shoney's breakfasts."
"Yeah, every week's a challenge," Fisher said. "I don't want 200 yards this week and 1 yard next week and averaging 100 yards a game."
Rookie running back Zac Stacy said he was headed back to Vanderbilt to "support the Commodores" against underdog Kentucky.
Quinn had two sacks at Indianapolis, stripping Andrew Luck to set up Long's fumble return for the game's first touchdown. Long said it was his first touchdown at any level and joked he covered the 45 yards in "1.5 seconds."
Laurinaitis was typically steady at middle linebacker, with an interception.
ST. LOUIS (AP) ? The core of the St,Discount NFL Jerseys. Louis defense that stood out in a surprising rout over the Colts last week was in place when Jeff Fisher and Les Snead arrived two years ago,Camiseta Atletico De Madrid 2019.
Most players planned nothing special for the upcoming break, concentrating on rest. The same went for Fisher,China Jerseys Wholesale, who joked "I'll probably go get a cup of coffee or something like that."
The Rams also dominated in a Monday night loss to the Seahawks, allowing only 135 total yards ? although 80 of those yards came on the key touchdown.
Though the previous regime was a huge failure from a won-loss standpoint,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, it drafted pass rush stalwarts Robert Quinn and Chris Long, plus perennial leading tackler James Laurinaitis. Some top backups, too.
Rookie safety T.J. McDonald has returned to practice from a broken leg that landed him on injured reserve/designated for return. McDonald must miss one more game, before he's eligible to return.
"Our whole thing has been finishing games," cornerback Trumaine Johnson said.
"We've had our ups and downs, but every week we're pretty much in the game, and it starts upstairs."
"Definitely, we can't let that happen again."
A week ago at home, Chris Johnson ran for 150 yards and two touchdowns, including the tie-breaking 19-yard run late in the Titans' 28-21 win. Tennessee had 198 yards rushing.
"Fish, he and Les have done a great job of tailoring the personnel to what they like, and getting people that were the perfect fit," Quinn said Wednesday after the first of two bye-week practices.

"For us to get a bounce like that, it's really helpful ? especially on the road,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping," said Long, who has 6