Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220283 - 11/26/18 11:02 AM Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Would the next guy up be Harris
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Whisenhunt also mentioned that right guard Jeromey Clary could return to right tackle,Maglia Inter 2019 Originale, where he started 46 games before being moved inside this offseason.
NOTES: WR Malcom Floyd (neck) didn't practice and won't play after getting hurt Sunday in Philadelphia,Camiseta Fc Barcelona 2019. ,Liverpool FC Store UK... LBs Manti Te'o (foot) and Donald Butler (groin) and cornerback Shareece Wright (hamstring) were in limited in practice.
Fluker was injured late in Wednesday's practice and the concussion was diagnosed after the workout,NBA Jerseys From China, said coach Mike McCoy.
Right tackle D. J. Fluker was unable to practice on Thursday, one day after suffering a concussion in practice. Fluker, the team's top pick in this year's draft, had started the first two games for the Chargers.
McCoy wouldn't say if Fluker's backup, Mike Harris, would start if Fluker is unable to go.

"It's just one of those things where we will see how he is tomorrow morning and go from there," McCoy said.
Would the next guy up be Harris?
"I know my teammates and coaches are really counting on me," the 6-foot-5, 318-pound Harris said. "I'm really prepared to go out there and get that win. I just have to do my part and I'll be fine."
Harris was a right tackle at UCLA but switched to the left side last year after making the team as an undrafted free agent,Wholesale Soccer T-shirts. He was thrust into the left tackle spot when Jared Gaither was injured and Harris started nine of the 15 games he played in.
"Yes," Whisenhunt said.
But all signs point toward Harris.
SAN DIEGO (AP) ? The San Diego Chargers offensive line could take a hit before it takes the field on Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
Offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt was more direct, saying,Bobby Doerr Jersey, "The next guy has to step up and play." He added that no one was saying Fluker is out.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift