Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220321 - 11/29/18 10:39 AM China Soccer Jerseys Jamaal Charles
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
The Eagles (3-4) will try to snap a franchise-worst, nine-game losing streak at home when the Giants (1-6) return to Philadelphia on Sunday.
Former Eagles Mike Patterson and Cullen Jenkins, along with 350-pound Shaun Rogers and Linval Joseph, are the Giants' defensive tackles.
"You've got four big bodies inside that aren't what we normally see in this league," Kelly said. "Shaun Rogers is a big dude that can run. (Eagles offensive coordinator) Pat Shurmur said he looks like the state of Rhode Island out there when you look at the tape."
"There's a lot of room for improvement on my side,Stitched Jerseys," Hillis said. "I think that I did some things to help the team win, and other things,Andrus Peat Jersey, I didn't."
"I feel a lot more comfortable," Davis said. "I think the players feel more comfortable in the calls. All of it is a growth that's happening."
GETTING DEFENSIVE: Since allowing 52 points to Peyton Manning and the Broncos, the Eagles have held three straight opponents to 21 or less. The Cowboys were the second-highest scoring team in the league,NFL Jerseys China, but Philadelphia held them to 17.
Here are five things to watch when the Giants play the Eagles:
That was 13 months ago.
VICK WON'T SLOW DOWN: Vick had 79 yards rushing vs. the Giants before injuring his left hamstring late in the second quarter. He doesn't plan to sit in the pocket now that he's been hurt.
RUN STOPPERS: Though they're only ranked 21st against the run, the Giants have fared well against some of the top backs in the league. They've held LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte and Adrian Peterson to under 67 yards rushing each. McCoy, who leads the NFL with 685 yards on the ground, had a season-low 46 yards on 20 carries vs. the Giants three weeks ago.
"I think can you stay up late at night going,Manchester United Jersey Online, 'They did this last game and we did this, and they know that we did this,Terza Maglia Juve 2018/19, so we need to change because we think they're going to do that,' " Kelly said. "But they're in the same room saying the same exact thing."
San Diego and Kansas City have also won games in Philadelphia this year. The Giants haven't won much of anything, however. They avoided an 0-7 start by defeating Minnesota 23-7 Monday night in Josh Freeman's nightmarish debut as Vikings quarterback.
"It's tough, but we know our fans are still behind us,Stitched Jerseys," linebacker DeMeco Ryans said. "We're not getting it done at home right now and that's disappointing not to win games when you have the home-field advantage. We have to do a better job of winning the games at home."
With first place in the NFC East at stake last week, the Eagles turned in their worst offensive performance since the final game of 2009 when the division was on the line and they lost 24-0 at Dallas. It was the Cowboys who became the first team to shut down Chip Kelly's prolific offense in a 17-3 win over the Eagles last Sunday.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ? The Philadelphia Eagles haven't won a home game since the New York Giants last visited the Linc.
FAMILIAR FOES: There are advantages and disadvantages to playing division rivals twice in a season. Playing each other twice in a month makes it more challenging, especially for the Eagles, who prefer some mystery with their up-tempo offense.

Defensive coordinator Billy Davis asked for trust when his unit was struggling. They're certainly getting better.
Michael Vick should be under center for the Eagles after missing the last 2