Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220405 - 12/13/18 02:25 PM Nike Shoes Clearance Sale 4-0
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
"I'm good! Thanks for all of your concerns #BroncosUp,Wholesale Shoes China," Trevathan tweeted after his MRI came back negative.
ENGLEWOOD,Arsenal Fc Shop Sale, Colo. (AP) ? The Denver Broncos were relieved weakside linebacker Danny Trevathan's knee injury wasn't serious after he was carted off the field toward the end of Wednesday's practice.
If Trevathan isn't ready to face the Cowboys (2-2) and quarterback Tony Romo's heavy emphasis on getting the ball to his tight ends and running backs, Johnson could fill in at weakside linebacker or the Broncos (4-0) could insert Paris Lenon into the lineup in the middle and slide Woodyard to Trevathan's spot.
According to Pro Football Focus, Trevathan was the league's top 4-3 outside linebacker against the run in the first month of the season. He's also very active in pass coverage. He's second on the team with 30 tackles and 24 unassisted tackles and has a sack, an interception and four pass breakups so far.
Johnson has only played one snap from scrimmage this season while logging 110 plays on special teams, including a blocked punt which he recovered himself for a touchdown against Philadelphia last week.
"It was really tough," fellow linebacker Steven Johnson said. "I mean, when I see Danny go down, we all walked over to him. Practice kind of came to a halt for a good three to five minutes, and we were sitting there, just kind of praying for him."
Teammates initially feared a serious injury to Trevathan,Wholesale Nike NFL Shop, a second-year pro who is having a stellar season.
Trevathan,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, a second-year pro from Kentucky,Maillot Psg Pas Cher 2018, worked his way into the starting lineup this summer when the Broncos moved Wesley Woodyard to middle linebacker and inserted Nate Irving on the strongside with All-Pro Von Miller having to sit out the first six games on a drug suspension.

Trevathan will likely be listed as questionable for Sunday's game at Dallas.
Lenon is dealing with a sore thigh that kept him out of Sunday's game against the Eagles,Nike Air Max 90 Goedkoop Bestellen, but he practiced Wednesday and said, "it's getting there."