Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220434 - 12/17/18 11:56 AM Chelsea Fc Jersey 18/19 IRVING
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
After signing the deal Wednesday night, Lee said he was already focused on practice the next day. The Cowboys have two preseason games remaining, including Saturday night at home against Cincinnati, before the Sept. 8 opener at home against the New York Giants.
Lee said his goal is to be on the field every game,China NFL Hoodies.
A story on the team's website Wednesday night said Lee's deal is worth about $42 million, but could escalate as high as $51 million depending on different incentives. The guaranteed money is around $16 million.
The high-energy linebacker is a key part for the Cowboys in their switch to a 4-3 system under new defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin.
Lee's agent, Mike McCartney,Camiseta Barcelona 2018-19, posted a message on his Twitter account congratulating the linebacker.
Lee played only six games last season, when he had 77 tackles before being sidelined by a torn ligament in his right big toe.
"I'm extremely excited. I was blessed to be able to be drafted by a great franchise," Lee said in a video interview posted along with the story. "To have an opportunity to be here a long time and hopefully compete for a Super Bowl is fantastic."
"Congrats to SEAN LEE for agreeing to a 6 year extension with the @dallascowboys",Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the agent tweeted Wednesday.
IRVING, Texas (AP) ? Dallas Cowboys middle linebacker Sean Lee signed a six-year contract extension Wednesday, a deal that goes through the 2019 season.
"At the same point,China Soccer Jerseys, if I do have injuries, it protects the Cowboys, and I think that's fantastic, especially with the injuries I've dealt with in the past."
During his rookie season,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Lee played 14 games behind Bradie James and Keith Brooking.
Lee is going into his fourth NFL season since being a second-round pick from Penn State in 2010.
There was also a December 2010 game at Indianapolis where Lee intercepted Peyton Manning twice. He returned one for a touchdown and set up a game-winning field goal in overtime with the other.
He became a full-time starter in 2011 and led the team with 131 tackles, 52 more than any other player, despite playing the second half of the season with a broken left wrist protected by a bulky cast and missing a game because of the injury.
"I've said I need to find a way to stay on this field, and the contract is extremely fair, where if I'm on the field the whole year I'll be able to get paid," he said.
"It's great to have it done," he said. "Being able to focus on this year, focus on winning, focus on me becoming a better football player and staying on the field,Cheap Nike Air Max Online Australia, making sure I'm healthy so I can help this team win."
He was also hampered by injuries during his rookie camp and early in his first season, though he played 14 games without starting.
Without being specific, Lee said his new contract takes injuries into account.