Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220785 - 01/12/19 08:10 PM Wholesale Air Jordan China the others are against San Diego
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
"If you could have looked at me, my face would have probably looked something like this because he literally called it and executed," Tuck said. "I don't know if he's voodoo, psychic,Air Max 90 Vendita Online, I don't know but that's something I've never seen before."
Pierre-Paul, who was iffy for the game after hurting his shoulder against Oakland last week, clinched the win with his spectacular, two-handed interception of a quick out pass by Tolzien.
"I read the formation,Air Max 90 Baratas Online, the tight end, how he was set, and I caught the ball," said Pierre-Paul. who told teammates in the huddle before the play that he was going to pick the pass.
"Playing the Cowboys is always good. That's one of the opponents I love to play more than anybody in the National Football League," said running back Brandon Jacobs, who scored on a 1-yard run.
Fellow defensive end Justin Tuck didn't even run to celebrate the play with Pierre-Paul.
Fast forward to the middle of November,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, and Tom Coughlin's team is back in the hunt.
Mason Crosby kicked field goals of 24 and 57 yards ? the second longest in Packers' history ? and Eddie Lacy scored on a 1-yard run, cutting the lead to 20-13 early in the fourth quarter.
"You should never hit the panic button," said Packers receiver Jordy Nelson, who had eight catches for 117 yards. "Whenever you lose your starting quarterback, it's gonna be tough. The thing is,Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China, we've had opportunities in all these games to make a play and get the win. We're close. We just need to finish these things out, if it's the drives individually or the game as a whole. Get a win. We just need a win."

The decision left the Giants (4-6) just 1

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift