Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220890 - 02/01/19 11:04 AM Chelsea Fc Jersey 18/19
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
"Who knew I was going to play ten years," McGahee asked. "Everybody thought I wasn't going to play at all.
Such is life in the NFL.
McGahee, who will wear jersey No. 26, has made the Pro Bowl twice,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and has had a durable nine-year career after a serious knee injury at Miami. He's rushed for 8,097 career yards, including four 1,000-yard seasons.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) ? The cursive, decade-old tattoo on Willis McGahee's neck reads "Guess Who's Back."
McGahee, who has played for Buffalo, Baltimore and Denver after a memorable career at the University of Miami, has a familiarity with the offense, but knows he must get the language down.

"It's not a safe business where anybody can say that 'I'm comfortable and they can't trade me or they can't cut me' or anything like that," left tackle Joe Thomas said. "Nobody's untouchable."
Thomas also understands that fans are all too familiar with the concept of "rebooting" the team, but he doesn't see Richardson's trade as another full-on rebuilding effort.
"I want to come and do everything I can," he said. "But I gotta gradually come in. I just can't come in and do the whole workload. But I'm going to do whatever it takes."
"I've been just surprising everybody."
All that said, McGahee joins the team during one of its most tumultuous weeks.
And ready or not,Hockey Jerseys From China, McGahee,Cheap Air Max 270 Australia, 31, is going to play Sunday, when the Browns (0-2) visit the Minnesota Vikings (0-2).
"That's the way you have to work," Thomas said. "Because if you ever get complacent, that's when you're going to get beat or play bad."
In addition to Richardson's stunning trade, third-string quarterback Brian Hoyer was named the starter following Brandon Weeden's thumb injury, while wide receiver Greg Little lost his starting job to Davone Bess.
On Wednesday, Cleveland dealt running back Trent Richardson to Indianapolis, less than two years after drafting him in the first round. On Thursday, the Browns signed McGahee, who practiced for the first time on Friday.
Even as a six-time Pro Bowl player and the anchor of the offensive line, Thomas doesn't see himself as trade-proof.
Briefly out of the league, he is indeed back again ? this time with his fourth team, hoping to bring stability to the reeling Browns.
"It doesn't mean we're starting over from Day 1," Thomas said. "It's a process and we're trying to build a consistent winner. That's what the goal is. Obviously, they felt the trade of Trent is something that is going to help move us forward to be a consistent winner."
"Honestly,Discount NFL Jerseys, to tell you the truth, when I got the call, he hadn't been traded yet," McGahee said.
"It's a fresh start, a new beginning,Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Rapide," McGahee said. "The players are great,Nike NFL Jerseys For Sale, it's a young team. We've got work to do."
Despite the quick turnaround, coach Rob Chudzinski has "100 percent faith in him" and knows "nothing is holding him back."
McGahee was surprised by the trade, initially expecting to work side-by-side with Richardson after learning the Browns could be an option for him on Monday.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Marc Harbison, Redshift