Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220970 - 02/08/19 02:40 AM Air Max 90 Pas Cher Chine N.C.
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
,Wholesale Jerseys China
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) ? Clemson University named former football player Mark Richardson as the school's newest trustee Thursday.
Amick served as a trustee for 30 years, including a stint as chairman of the board from 1991 to 1995. He is a 1966 Clemson graduate and owns the Amick Farms chicken processing business in Saluda County.
Board of Trustees Chairman David Wilkins praised Richardson's business and marketing skills,Hydro Flask Uk.
Richardson, who is the son of Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson,Cheap Jerseys China, will take over immediately for trustee Bill Amick.
Mark Richardson is a 1983 graduate of Clemson and played for the school's 1981 national championship team. He was president of the Carolina Panthers from the team's founding until 2009. He currently sells restaurant real estate and owns more than 50 Bojangles' restaurants and lives in Charlotte, N.C.
Richardson got a degree in business administration from Clemson in 1983 and his MBA from the University of Virginia in 1987,Air Max Australia.
Richardson takes over a special lifetime trustee seat. The seven seats were established in university founder Thomas Green Clemson's will,Hydro Flask Australia Sale. Each life trustee gets to pick their successor,Air Max 90 Uitverkoop. Clemson also has six trustees selected by the South Carolina Legislature.
"Clemson is a special place and provided me with a tremendous education. I look forward to serving Clemson to ensure that future students receive the same educational opportunities that I did," Richardson said in a news release.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift