Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#220990 - 02/09/19 12:26 AM cheap nfl jerseys outlet NOTES
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Not bad for a guy who went undrafted.
This time, it will be good news.
"You don't get to run a lot when you've been out . . . I've been trying to tighten up my coverages a little bit," he said. "I think practice gave me a chance to get better at that and I feel like I'll be fine out there."
"There are some different run fits that I have to be worried about, and a lot more calls and stuff. I'll be working with both linebackers communication-wise instead of one," he said. "I had the headset for the past three or four games. The first game it was kind of stressful, but once you get comfortable with that you don't think about it."
Injuries have assured Worrilow and fellow undrafted rookie linebacker Joplo Bartu plenty of opportunities. Bartu became the strongside starter after Kroy Biermann suffered a season-ending Achilles injury in the first game.
Worrilow has played in every game, starting five, yet his success wasn't immediate.
The 6-foot,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, 230-pound Worrilow will have a different role in the middle. He will give up the job of receiving signals from the sideline (Weatherspoon will do that), yet will find himself talking more as he plays in the middle for the first time since preseason.
Sean Weatherspoon, out since suffering a foot sprain in the second game, was activated this week and will start in his customary weakside spot when the Falcons (2-7) play visit the Buccaneers (1-8).
After registering just two tackles in Atlanta's first four games,Jerseys NFL China, he's had 57 in five games since. He's second on the team with 59 tackles,Cheap Jerseys China, trailing only safety William Moore (81). Moore has played every one of the Falcons' 595 defensive snaps. Worrilow has played 329, or 55.3 percent.
In training camp, Worrilow's only goal was to claw his way onto the team.
"My main focus was showing my ability to play special teams and take coaching," he said Friday. "Then, of course, show that they could trust me at linebacker if needed. I didn't think (success) was going to be this immediate, but I've always been confidence in my ability. I felt that if given the opportunity I would play well."
"Sean has been the leader of our defense the last three years and the signal caller," said Falcons coach Mike Smith. "He brings a lot of energy and passion to the game. He's earned the role of a leader. You don't anoint one; they earn it and he's earned it."
The Falcons liked what they saw in Worrilow at Delaware,Air Max Australia, but nobody predicted this.
Weatherspoon's energy will be a welcome addition. He had nine tackles in a season-opening loss to New Orleans and four more against the Rams before he was injured. He said his conditioning might be an issue, but he feels otherwise ready to play.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) ? In a season rife with injuries and lineup changes, the Atlanta Falcons will deploy their fifth configuration of linebackers Sunday at Tampa Bay.
NOTES: Tight end Tony Gonzalez (toe), Weatherspoon and wide receiver Harry Douglas (knee) are questionable for Sunday, although the coach said Weatherspoon will start and coaches do not plan to limit his snaps. Regarding Gonzalez, Smith said, "He was able to get out and do some limited work,Jerseys NFL Cheap, and Spoon was a limited participant as well. He had a pretty good workload." Rookie defensive end Malliciah Goodman (calf) is out.
With 19 tackles each against Carolina and Seattle, Worrilow became the second Falcon (Jessie Tuggle) to have two 15-tackle games in a season.
Bartu has 57 tackles while playing 83.7 percent of all snaps (498),Cheap Liverpool Shirts 18/19, and Thomas DeCoud, a safety, has 55 tackles in 99.5 percent of all snaps (592).
"It's good to see a young player become that active that quickly. He has a nose for the football," Smith said. "We had an inkling that might be the case. He's got a very good mind for a rookie. His football intelligence is out of this world."
Weatherspoon's replacement? rookie Paul Worrilow ? has played so well that he's staying in the lineup. He had 38 tackles in the past two games so defensive coordinator Mike Nolan is moving middle linebacker Akeem Dent to a reserve role and putting Worrilow to that spot.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift