Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#221072 - 02/13/19 09:14 AM Air Max Sko Norge AP
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
RENTON,Air Max 90 Sverige, Wash. (AP) ? New Seattle backup quarterback B.J. Daniels said Thursday his signing after being waived by San Francisco is not a gamesmanship maneuver by the Seahawks.
Daniels said he was thankful to be picked up by Seattle and still be on a 53-man roster,Cheap China Jerseys.
San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh said the 49ers were hopeful they would be able to get Daniels back on their practice squad and that the team had a plan for his development,Kanken Backpack UK Shop.
Daniels was signed by the Seahawks on Wednesday after he was placed on waivers by San Francisco. Daniels said he was surprised by the move that was needed when the 49ers signed quarterback John Skelton.
"This is my new home,Rams Throwback Jersey 2019, this is my new team and whatever I can do to help out Seattle is what I'm going to try and do,Patriots Super Bowl 53 Jersey," Daniels said.
"I didn't know what to expect. I've never gone through this for them to put me on the 24-hour waiver and to be picked up by Seattle. To continue to still be in the NFL and on a 53-man roster is a blessing," Daniels said. "I'm thankful and appreciative."
What his role in Seattle will be remains unknown. The move was made after Pete Carroll spoke to the media on Wednesday and he'll next speak after practice on Friday. The signing of Daniels comes after the 49ers signed wide receiver Chris Harper off Seattle's practice squad before the start of the regular season, a move that only seemed to fuel the rivalry between the NFC West foes.
"I don't agree with that at all," Daniels said. "Throughout my draft process,Discount Nike NFL China Wholesale, I had Seattle come and work me out in a private workout. I actually thought this was one of the places I was potentially going to get drafted to. Obviously, it worked out that I'm here."