Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#221078 - 02/13/19 05:23 PM China Jerseys Cheap "This is the best location
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
With the season opener a month away, Ross also spoke at a news conference to discuss the state of the franchise. He said he's high on second-year coach Joe Philbin, second-year quarterback Ryan Tannehill and general manager Jeff Ireland, who is in his sixth season with Miami and perennially on the hot seat.
Ross said the Dolphins are formulating a new proposal for upgrades, which the NFL has said are needed if the Super Bowl is to return to Miami. Ross declined to say whether he would target the 2014 Legislature with the new plan, or whether it would require approval in Tallahassee.
Tickets sales are up more than 10 percent,Patriots Jersey Super Bowl 53, and Ross expects further improvement when the team wins.
Ross believes the Dolphins have found a long-term solution at quarterback in Tannehill, who led Miami to a 7-9 record while starting all 16 games as a rookie last season.
"He wants us to get back to being a good franchise," receiver Mike Wallace said. "He shouldn't expect anything less."
"You want to bring back the winning tradition. You want to see progress,Nike Air Max Baratas Online," Ross said. "We certainly want to make the playoffs, but I want to see growth in the team in building the foundation for this season and future seasons. I don't want to be a one-shot wonder."
Ross said the search for a new CEO will be narrowed to four candidates in the next week or so, with a hiring expected around Sept. 1. He said the person chosen would likely have a background in sports, but not necessarily football.
The Dolphins are 27-37 since Ross became managing general partner in 2009. Last year they endured their worst home attendance since 1980, and the stadium was often half empty for games.
Dee was responsible for the business side of the franchise and not football operations. That will remain the case with the new CEO, Ross said.

"We're exploring everything,Stitched Jerseys," he said. "Have I given up? The answer is no. The importance of the team,Air Force 1 Australia Womens, the importance of bringing marquee events to Miami is paramount."
Moving the Dolphins isn't an option, Ross said.
Ross spoke to the team before Wednesday's practice,Cheap Jerseys.
He resisted any temptation to say he expected a double-digit win total or playoff berth this year, even after committing about $150 million to free-agent acquisitions over the offseason.
While there's stability at coach and QB for a change, the Dolphins are searching for a successor to CEO Mike Dee,Cheap Nike Air Max Wholesale Uk, who's leaving after four years to become president and CEO of the San Diego Padres. Dee led this year's push for public money to make stadium improvements, which was denied by the Florida Legislature.
"In pro football you need to have a great quarterback," Ross said. "We certainly believe and hope we've selected that quarterback. I love the guy. I think he's the right person to lead the way."
"Miami has a reputation that it's a tough sports town," he said. "You've got to win. When we're winning, we'll get the proper response."
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) ? For an owner who has endured four consecutive losing seasons, Miami Dolphins boss Stephen Ross sounded remarkably patient Wednesday.
"This is the best location," he said. "We've got to make it work."
"I'm committed to Jeff Ireland," Ross said. "I think he's doing a great job."