Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#221080 - 02/14/19 03:02 AM Cheap Air Max Uk Sale I think
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Gamecocks quarterback Connor Shaw said Clowney's situation has not created a problem in the locker room.
Arkansas coach Bart Bielema hopes Clowney's ready to go for his offense.
"I'm all for Jadeveon and his future," Spurier said. " When he is ready to play we're going to put him out there. He has been coming to treatment, I think, twice a day and told me he is doing everything he can to try to get ready to play."
Spurrier cut off access to Clowney once fall camp began, but the issues continued.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) ? Injured All-American Jadeveon Clowney is working hard so he can play against Arkansas on Saturday, South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said on Tuesday.
Since the 6-foot-6, 274-pound defensive end said shortly before kickoff last Saturday against Kentucky that he was in too much pain to play, there have been questions about whether the potential No. 1 pick in next year's NFL draft was shutting it down for the season.
Spurrier doesn't believe Clowney is done but didn't rule out the possibility,Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys.
"All I know is Clowney's helped us win a lot of games," he said. "It's more of a big deal to everyone else instead of us."

Clowney was one of the most talked about player in college football after finishing last season with his helmet-popping hit on Michigan's Vincent Smith in the Outback Bowl,Clearance Shoes Nz.
The coach said since then, he has spoken with Clowney and is confident the junior is committed to finishing the season on the field.
"As is the case any time that you're in this type of situation, I'm sure he's going to play, Bielema said. "I think it's competitive nature. It's kind of like when we were getting ready to play A&M. At the beginning of this season,Maillot Coupe Du Monde 2018 Pas Cher, people were taking about him (Manziel) being suspended or not."
Clowney spent a summer in the spotlight. "The Hit" won the ESPY Award for best play while Clowney met with LeBron James and other celebrities,Nuova Maglia Roma 2018/19.
Spurrier said he was more frustrated that proper protocol wasn't followed and that word of Clowney's absence in the 35-28 win over Kentucky didn't come from trainers or team doctors. Instead, Spurrier learned about it when he saw Clowney without pads on prior to kickoff.
Spurrier said he'll know later in the week if Clowney has recovered enough from a strained muscle near his ribcage to get back on the field.
The eighth-year coach said he was more upset Saturday with how he learned of Clowney's status.
Clowney's also been frustrated that South Carolina's defense is not playing as well as it had his first two seasons. He said after a 41-30 loss at Georgia that coaches should move him around more, then said the guys on defense had to improve after giving up most of an 18-point lead in a 28-25 win at UCF.
"Obviously, we all handled it poorly. All of us did," Spurrier said.
Clowney is expected to talk with the media later Tuesday.
It has not been the season expected out of the SEC's reigning defensive player of the year. He has just two sacks and 12 tackles. After setting a school mark of 23