Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#221136 - 02/17/19 08:29 PM Cheap Baseball Jerseys Nike "Unfortunately
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Police say several people were killed and others wounded when at least one gunman opened fire inside the Navy Yard.
ASHBURN,Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale, Va. (AP) ? Washington Redskins receiver Joshua Morgan was standing at his locker checking his cellphone. He said he had already tried "30 times" to reach his mother, who works on the same floor where a gunman opened fire Monday morning at the Washington Navy Yard.
"Unfortunately, it's not the first time,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Morgan said. "It kind of happened in 9/11 ... she was at the Pentagon. It happened to me when I was at Virginia Tech, the shooting down there. I'm kind of all too familiar with it."
The good news came a few minutes later,Wholesale Jerseys China, when a cousin tweeted that Lawanda Ware-Brown was OK. A Redskins official showed the tweet to Morgan,Kanken Bag Sale, who verified the account as belonging to his cousin.
Morgan is a D.C. native who played at Virginia Tech from 2004-07. His mother works for the Department of Defense. He said his godmother works in an adjacent building at the Navy Yard and that she,Discount Asics Shoes Australia, too,Wholesale NCAA Jerseys, was unharmed.