Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#221458 - 03/20/19 12:24 AM Seahawks Jersey Youth Cheap Notes
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Frank Gore finally found his rhythm as a bright spot for San Francisco, yet he had little help.
Indianapolis sure appeared to be better prepared.
San Francisco has a quick turnaround before a key division matchup at St. Louis on Thursday night ? but the 49ers won't have linebacker Aldon Smith, who is seeking treatment following his arrest Friday morning on suspicion of DUI and marijuana possession.
He completed 2 of his 8 first-half passes and wound up just 13 for 27 for 150 yards with an interception and three sacks.
Notes: 49ers special teams standout Bubba Ventrone left after the first quarter with a concussion. ... Davis' streak of 98 straight games played was snapped. ... The 49ers had their regular-season winning streak vs. AFC opponents end at five. ... San Francisco has lost three in a row to the Colts.
"Not winning this game, not being in position to make plays and make it competitive, that was disappointing to all of us," Harbaugh said. "You can question just about everything right now. We didn't play well enough to win in enough areas, on enough downs."
Gore ran for 82 yards after going for 60 total in his first two games, but Kaepernick had problems again as San Francisco (1-2) struggled to establish a passing game with tight end Vernon Davis sidelined by a hamstring injury. The defense committed numerous costly penalties for the third straight week.
Making matters worse, the 49ers lost All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis to a groin injury. His status is unclear.
Another penalty on Brown, for holding, gave the Colts a first down at the 23 midway through the second quarter and set up Vinatieri's 43-yard field goal. He kicked a 41-yarder in the third quarter.
Luck passed for 164 yards while facing his college coach for the first time. Trent Richardson scored a 1-yard touchdown on his first carry in his Colts debut after being acquired on Wednesday from the Browns. He was drafted two spots behind top-pick Luck last year.
"There's no one thing, we just didn't execute this offense,Titans Jerseys Cheap," Kaepernick said. "I have to be able to throw to open receivers and give them a chance to make plays."
"I wasn't caught up in, 'Oh my gosh, I'm going up against Coach Harbaugh, (Greg) Roman and (Vic) Fangio," Luck said. "I figured any time you play this sport, coaches and players come and go so much you that you always end up going against someone that you played for or played with or had a good relationship with."
Andrew Luck thoroughly outshined Colin Kaepernick in a matchup of Jim Harbaugh quarterbacks past and present,Cheap NHL Jerseys From China, and the Indianapolis Colts beat the San Francisco 49ers 27-7 on Sunday.
Luck stole the show. He completed his initial six passes and spoiled the home team's reunion day between coaches on both sides who know each other's tendencies dating to their days at Stanford.
Kendall Hunter ran for a 13-yard score late in the first quarter,Jerseys NBA China, but San Francisco didn't score again.
Luck took advantage of a pair of penalties by San Francisco to open Indianapolis' seven-play,Bobby Orr Jersey, 80-yard scoring drive over the opening 3:40 for a 7-0 lead.
Ahmad Bradshaw added a 1-yard TD run in the final minutes, and Adam Vinatieri kicked a pair of field goals for the Colts (2-1).
Luck sent third-year coach Harbaugh to consecutive losses for the first time. Luck was happier about the fact his two sisters who attend Stanford got to see him play.
Before Sunday, Harbaugh was 7-0 following a defeat. Kaepernick had been 4-0 on his home field since becoming a starter last November. This time, his 49ers were 10