Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222014 - 05/31/19 08:50 PM Nike Just Do It Scarpe Uomo Europe
klmnop813311 Offline
Loc: china
Smith said, "To be honest, I make enough money where if Roger were to fine me, he can."
Smith acknowledged his comments would likely draw a fine from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, but added that he doesn't care.
It was an aggravating day all around for Smith,Cheap Jerseys China.
Despite his comments about the officiating, Smith took blame for the loss, saying, "I wasn't focused in."
Ferrell is a veteran official. He has been refereeing NFL games since 2003 and Sunday was the 156th career game he's officiated, according to Pro Football Reference.
Smith said Ferrell explained to him it wasn't enough to warrant a pass interference penalty,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping.
Smith added that Ferrell "received a check that day and I hope he feels good, because he was terrible."
The 34-year-old Smith took aim Monday at umpire Dan Ferrell,Cheap Carolina Panthers Youth Jersey, saying Ferrell was "the sorriest referee I've ever met."
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) ? Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith is still upset with the officiating in Carolina's 22-6 loss to the Arizona Cardinals, calling a member of Sunday's crew "garbage."
"It was pass interference in Mexico, Europe, rugby ? in pretty much every other sport but in Arizona" on Sunday, Smith said. "But then when I pushed off it was pass interference."
The receiver was upset over several calls, including one where he was flagged for offensive pass interference and another where he felt Arizona cornerback Patrick Peterson grabbed the back of his jersey on a route and used that momentum to "slingshot" past him to break up a pass.
Smith also pointed to a play where he dove with the ball outstretched beyond the first down marker but was ruled down before the yardstick,Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery. Panthers coach Ron Rivera challenged the play and officials overruled the call and granted Carolina a first down,Bill Lee Jersey.
Smith wasn't thinking about Ferrell's credentials on Monday,Cheap Air Max 720 UK.
He dropped two passes from Cam Newton, including one in the end zone that should have been a touchdown. He was limited to 60 yards on four catches.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift