Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222722 - 09/24/20 01:39 AM I like sports
Smarthuiyuan Offline

But he went , that PES hasn't all of wow classic gold the new players of the fav teams I realized that he was likely the target audience to get a mediocre match with current licensing. He wasn't much interested in details of game play. I tried some Madden on PS4 and I did not get all the menus, options and loathed all the microtransactions traps. It was not a fun experience in any way. PES used to outsell FIFA pretty much everywhere except several states where EA had private licensing (UK, Mexico, Germany, etc). The problem is that Konami produced some godawful editions of PES during the PS360. Even worst and the fact they rebooted development many occasions and in the long run, real work is just 1 year old right? Even for how shit Madden and Fifa are they still can be enjoyable games. Just imagine how good it would be if we actually got a good sports sim.

Your attitude towards sport lovers is straight up cringey and you have got Anthem's problems all incorrect. Agreed. This is some good old early 2000s incel gamer view on sports. I'm a"hardcore" gamer (build my own pc/upgrade it continuously, own a few consoles, etc) and I like sports. Liking sports isn't a bizarre thing. Refusing to like sports or believing everyone who's a moron is a bizarre, childish opinion. In the mention of any sport. I mean, it is quite benign but it's gotten so old and I just want to talk about something I enjoy for 30 minutes. My friend insists organized sports are stupid and athletes shouldn't be paid what they are but is also the most hardcore Overwatch League fan conceivable.

I meanI do it, but that is just greedy and kind of idiotic. I could say, ea created their bones online sports games and helped kickstart video games to the mainstream by focusing on sports games. I wish they'd cut these idiotic jobs like anthem. They ought to pump these subscription services outside and use their cash to focus on their traditional core. So it's really not a matter of what you like trumping sports, it's only a company which sees their profits and doesn't have a solid interest in the consumers who buy their products. Most of us lose. Why throw somebody else beneath the bus? No wonder businesses are confused when folks get so invested they would trash their peers to get more of what they want.

Metacritic user review ia some of the most pessimistic and bi polar reviews you may find with quite a couple of inspection bombs. Many keep buying because they're essentially paying a 60/year subscription fee for Ultimate Team/My Team so that they can spend additional money on packs. To be honest. A lot of WalMart's did not even find standard edition. Just Deluxe and MVP and not many copies at that. It's been very weird how little they're shouting"BUY THE NEW MADDEN" as it comes to physical shops in that way. Like, 70+ bucks or nothing. EA doesnt care, they all care is that the audio of their $$. It can have a level 0 on metacritic, if it leaves countless millions every year thats all that matters to cheap wow gold classic. I am surprised EA has not introduced planned obsolescence however where older Madden games can't work following the year they are launched. I thought they already did this with nba, believed it was for each the sports games.