Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222730 - 10/05/20 02:49 AM Interesting question I found on the Runescape website
Dingbest Offline
They brag about the rune moderate helmets which they have got as drops. I've gotten a rune medium helm from OSRS gold a Lesser Demon drop, but I would NOT pick the level 82 Lesser Demons as providing the best F2P drops. Unquestionably, I locate the monster that provides the most satisfying loot are level 75 ankous from the Barbarian Village Dungeon (Stronghold of Security). Ankous fall law runes; noted mithril ore; adamant arrows; noticed rune character; black robes; left skull half (for the sceptre); coins and bones.

No rune moderate helm, but by far the best loot over time. Rune thing drops from Lesser Demons (or cockroach soldiers) are seldom, whereas ankous regularly drop good products. As you might be aware, Jagex does plan to eventually release all weapons and armour in Dragon eventually. This topic is merely to talk about what you think they may look like, and what their special attacks may be. First off, here's a list of everything not published yet, in terms of melee: Warhammer, Short Sword, Hasta,Kiteshield. Wow, that was a shorter list than I expected initially:box: Let me know if anything else is lost.

I think the war-hammer will be published along with a brand new Dwarf or maybe Fremmenik pursuit or area. Its unique attack would be some thing useful in PvP situations such as Clan Wars or even Bounty worlds. My reason for this is that plate armour is weaker to crushing strikes, and also the war-hammer are the greatest crush weapon. This could possibly be a weaker, non-degrading version of Statius's warhammer which could be utilized in PvM situations too.

Short Sword.Here, we can argue the leaf-bladed sword or Obsidian sword already exist, and the two are powerful contenders with this particular weapon. This would most likely be like the leaf-bladed sword, except it's a particular attack. I am not certain what its particular would be, though. Hasta. This would definitely be released alongside some sort of Barbarian/Fremennik related exploration. Its particular are a piercing jab. It might use 50% or 100 percent of the special bar and do double damage. On small goals, it would pierce through and struck anything behind the very first target. On larger targets, it'd hit twice, and the very first hit will do double damage. The next hit will hit half harm of buy RS gold the very first strike. Kiteshield. Not sure if this has a true purpose, as we've got the DFS, and the a variety of Spirit protects. Probably only a powerful, non-degradable guard worn as a sign of wealth?