Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222832 - 04/27/21 04:28 AM These needs to be customisable
Weismart Offline
Currently just Brooklyn's City Court (and maybe a couple of others I can't remember ) could be triggered by wearing the City uniforms. Does this work only if it is a house uniform. As a Utah fan I'd like to get Utah's city court. 2K needs to attract these courts into MyTeam in NBA 2K21 MT the same way which you can trigger them. Currently it will demonstrate the Points, Assists and also Rebounds of this player you're currently controlling along with futile grades (A- etc) in groups that I do not even remember since they're useless to the point of amnesia.

These needs to be customisable. Get rid of the group grades and enlarge to steals, blocks and 3's. Permit 6 stats and permit us to select them. This is important during evo's. Sometimes you need a triple double with a PG and want to know how many steals you have without visiting the box score.This shouldn't be limited to a selected team lineup. This ought to be chosen from My Series since I am trying out/shooting about with one card at a time. This is especially helpful when I receive a new GOAT Giannis and want to try him out and then immediately shift to OOP2 Giannis to compare shots, speed, sigs etc.. I can't load two Gianni at precisely the lineup so to Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins do this would entail leaving shootaround and coming back with a different team that has the Giannis. At this time there would be no point since I can't remember the Giannis in 5 minutes past, in comparing.