Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222839 - 06/04/21 11:16 PM Begin pursuit by visiting new city
ironman Offline

To reduce OSRS fire cape the spam, an option at the bottom of the display lets you set your mail reception to'"Off", meaning you can not recieve mail/packages,"Friends", and"On". If there is anything that you think should be changed, please state so.

Begin pursuit by visiting new city, sacrestis. Its full of cows along with your usaul npcs (guys +woman etc.) in case you have into the town hall you are able to meet the twon old fashioned, Elder. Once you speak with him you can talk to the city champoin Ivan. He is equiped at ful mith minus the shield. He tells you that it's not all that it look here. THen a cutscene will follow along with a giant tremor looks out of the ground and a flowing river of demons come out. Everyone in town is elimenated/murderd. Elder will let you know to offer him silverlight. And he will run out. Ivan will tell you that the gods are mad and that you two need to build a plane summoner to find out why. Firt you have to get an ents soul. To find this you will need to go to centaur valley. When you arrive you see an army of shrub sprirts defending the grand ent. They will attempt to kill you and you have to fight through shrub sprits (70) to get to the grand ent.

Alternativly you can kill 100 spirts plus a few loggers will appear and ohko the sprits, givng you some cover while chopping the ent will beg for his life keep on contiuning and he will complete, getting you ents spirt. Return to ivan and that he use the soul to construct a wooden fence round the remainds of town. Next you've got to produce a omega rune. Go to wizards tower to sedridor and he'll inform you to create the omega rune you need 20k each basic elemental runes. Then he directs one to the elemental workshop.

So, there I was reading the"Behind the Scenes - August" and discovered they had a concept for a brand new fire making-based mini-game... well, I was bored, and have been thinking how they might use a fun, different, imaginative hunter mini-game. Well, I came up a rough outline for a notion... please note, if people like idea, I will work on it more, and Perhaps try some vision, but fire cape buy OSRS for now, please feel free to rate idea