Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222962 - 08/31/21 10:14 PM SPIDER MAN COSTUME
kyyy Offline
Loc: hh
Cosplay is the shortened form of Costume Play.It refers to the activity of dressing up in costume.The term "cosplay"originatesfrom Japan,where cosplay is a popular form of entertainment among children and young adults.Cosplay started in Japan,but it is gaining more and more popularity all around the waold.Many anime conventions hold contests for cosplay and for masquerade.

https://www.ccosplay.com/

I once saw a Japanese documentary, in which I interviewed a woman. The interviewer asked her why she liked Cosplay. She wears a pair of heavy glasses and says shyly, "When I wear these clothes, I can feel a new self, and I feel as if I have great power". When the camera turns into the image after her makeup changes, compared with coser, a beautiful woman surrounded by people next to her, she is really not "beautiful" in the universal sense, and even goes against clothes. But I'm still touched, because girls' self-confidence after cross-dressing is too dazzling. Who can define the standard of Cosplay? She is good-looking and playable, but can't you be ugly? The bright smile on the girl's face already has the answer.

Moderator:  AustinGTP, Chew, HercMan(Rob), Redshift