Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222995 - 09/17/21 03:17 AM I thought I'd just give my account a 40
FryeJacob Offline
Normal clans can simplify the process by having one of their members serve as a secretary. All clan members will be close to this secretary. The secretary will also befriend members of OSRS gold the exchange clan. These members will in turn be befriended to secretary of other clans, as well as members from other exchange clans allowing the exchange of money between clans (Like bets and pots.)

Non-clan players may also choose to join the clans that exchange. Large amounts of money could be traded. Because the money must be passed through multiple hands, the system must be immune to RWT. It's like this.

I've been back and forth with this game ever since 2005 when I first started it. It was enjoyable to play a pker, and I loved it. But after the wilderness was removed and I was unable to return to it, despite the EP%, and other things.

I thought I'd just give my account a 40 defense members and buy RuneScape gold let the rest of you have some fun. I haven't done many quests as I'd love to kill those that are really fun. I'd rather take down something that will bring me some money.
#222999 - 09/18/21 07:36 AM Re: I thought I'd just give my account a 40 [Re: FryeJacob]
jiuer7845 Offline