Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#16 - 12/11/07 01:23 AM Re: Bye Bye PT
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by zXLankyXz:
I never got mine to work after hours of troubleshooting and PFYC and DHP were absolutely worthless for support. I returned mine a month after I got it.
I've ordered a couple other things from PFYC, and had to deal with their "customer service," and wasn't at all pleased (or helped). Frankly, all of my ordering will be done with ZZP.
#17 - 12/11/07 09:47 AM Re: Bye Bye PT
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
Their customer service is absolutely terrible. After I returned my powertuner to them it took them MONTHS to process my refund and the whole time I was fightint with the guy to do it.
#18 - 12/11/07 10:09 AM Re: Bye Bye PT
Arcxnus Offline
It's not PFYC's area for technical support on another company's product.

And it makes it worse that the guy that coded the PT almost never updates it, released it with major bugs (some of them fry the PCM), and refuses to let anyone else help him with it, even if their ideas and suggestions are legit and they let him take all the credit. Come on. Important windows pop up behind everything else, sometimes it refuses to read the PCM you JUST tuned, random crashing, etc, and DHP DOES have terrible service. Which goes back to the guy that coded it. If he doesn't have the time, he should let someone else help, but he absolutely refuses.

I\'ve always had great service with PFYC.
#19 - 12/11/07 12:45 PM Re: Bye Bye PT
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by zXLankyXz:
Their customer service is absolutely terrible. After I returned my powertuner to them it took them MONTHS to process my refund and the whole time I was fightint with the guy to do it.
Same thing happened to me. The kept claiming that the refund (which, I might add, was only about $30, so it's not like they were losing much) had been done on their end, and that it should have hit my credit card by now. Didn't hit for 3-4 months.
#223001 - 09/18/21 07:37 AM Re: Bye Bye PT [Re: 4drgt]
jiuer7845 Offline
#223003 - 09/18/21 07:38 AM Re: Bye Bye PT [Re: 4drgt]
jiuer7845 Offline
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2