Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#223174 - 02/01/22 12:05 AM Rating of the best cryptocurrencies
nonnert Offline
Loc: FL
It is difficult to choose an effective virtual asset. To invest, you need a stable coin with a growing rate. Trading is better performed on highly volatile assets.

There are cryptocurrencies based on hype. They can have a big price, capitalization. But after a year or even a few months, the rate drops.

The rating of the best virtual coins is compiled by experts crypto.ru . Information was collected from leading exchanges and other platforms. All existing projects have been studied. In December 2021, the list of the TOP 5 crypto assets looked like this:

Bitcoin.
Ethereum.
Binance Coin.
Solana.
Ripple.
When compiling the list, experts took into account capitalization. There is no such definition as cryptocurrency for beginners. Beginners can use any assets and earn money from them.

What is a wallet
Cryptocurrency is a program code. Any transfers of funds are just records in the blockchain. No one physically transfers coins, it's impossible. Address and keys are used for transactions. A wallet is also a program that stores the necessary information. Users can find out the balance, transaction history, and perform a transaction.

Private and public addresses
Beginners do not always understand the main concepts that are used in the storage and exchange of crypto assets. It is worth knowing 3 basic tools:

Wallet address is a set of characters containing numbers and letters. There are several writing formats: there can be 1, 3 or bc1 at the beginning.
Public key (public)
#223175 - 02/01/22 07:39 AM Re: Rating of the best cryptocurrencies [Re: nonnert]
karlitos Offline
Hello. I will be happy to share my opinion on this matter, since a couple of months ago my friends advised me to get into crypto trading and I began to study various strategies. For example, on one of the sites there is a lot of useful information where you can learn more about the stock coding of cryptocurrencies. They also have automated trading algorithms. In general, I am very happy that now with the help of napbots I can earn much more than before.