Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#222996 - 09/17/21 03:21 AM Zion Williamson calls NBA2K player rater to complain
FryeJacob Offline
"Stay updated for further announcements from NBA 2K22 MT us,"" Ismailer said. "We are always seeking the best developers." Take-Two and all other game publishers have experienced a significant revenue increase due to the covid-19 pandemic, which led to increased hiring and acquisitions. Take-Two tried to acquire Codemasters which is a developer of racing games However, the company was eventually sold to Electronic Arts Inc.

Zion Williamson calls NBA2K player rater to complain about his low rating for the game. The majority of NBA players have no choice in their NBA2K rating ... however New Orleans Pelicans big man Zion Williamson isn't most players. After learning that his rating had been lower than expected, Williamson called up an NBA2K player rater to get the matter resolved.

Although Williamson was able to prove that the 81 rating he received during the game, the player rater --- Ronnie Singh -- said it wasn't true. Singh declared that Williamson has a rating of 86 in NBA2K21. Williamson requested Singh that he log on to Google and Buy NBA 2K22 MT Coins check Williamson's real rating. As for the mixup, Singh said he believed Williamson was looking at last year's rating.
#223287 - 07/27/22 01:23 PM Re: Zion Williamson calls NBA2K player rater to complain [Re: FryeJacob]
MaryDixon Offline
Or is a full blown divorce https://printabledivorce.com/ohio/ the only way out?

I got married in May of this year. I recently found out that my husband is cheating on me. There

Edited by MaryDixon (07/27/22 01:24 PM)