Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#223314 - 09/02/22 10:12 PM He specifically mentioned titles such as Skyrim
hgdgsvhgvuj Offline
Loc: 奥兰群ू...
The game has already sold more than 10 million copies It's also been the topic of discussion with D2R Ladder Items many video game players Some of whom are even famous. One of the celebrities who seem to be in love by the sport is that of the rapper and musician Post Malone. While Malone may be having fun in The Lands Between, he says that he is unable to use Elden Ring unless he turns the game's music off.

On the most recent show on Hot Ones, Post Malone was asked about his love for video games, particularly in relation to music. In reply, Malone asked host Sean Evans whether he was performing Elden Ring to himself.

Evans claimed that he had not previously played, which led to Malone proposing the game. However, despite this suggestion, Post Malone explained that the game requires him to turn the music off while performing Elden Ring because it stresses the player too much.

"I switch the music completely off (in Elden Ring] because it is crazy. It's like choirs, not angels, but] of demons. They're going to f**your *** up.' It's impossible to survive," Post Malone said about the soundtrack to the game. "After an event I'm shaking so much that I'm forced to go outside and smoke , and I'm thinking"I need to get my head back in order.'"

The clip from Post Malone talking about Elden Ring below:Even though Post Malone seems to have an affectionate and hateful relationship with the music from Elden Ring, he went to add that some of the greatest music he's ever heard is from other video games.

He specifically mentioned titles such as Skyrim, The Legend of Zelda and Mario Bros. as just some of the titles he loves. While it's true that the Elden Ring score might be somewhat overwhelming for Buy D2R Items him at times, it seems like he doesn't shut off the game's soundtrack all the time.
#223328 - 09/22/22 12:49 PM Re: He specifically mentioned titles such as Skyrim [Re: hgdgsvhgvuj]
Gerasimo Offline
Loc: Герм&#...
With the boomf experience, you'll create a magical mood. A beautiful pop-up card will magically appear at their door https://boomf.com/collections/german-new-year-greeting-cards . You'll both enjoy the process of building your own masterpiece.

Edited by Gerasimo (09/22/22 12:49 PM)