Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28258 - 04/15/05 03:05 PM Just a couple of cosmetic things.
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
Long long ago, in a land far far away, my mother did a few things that I'm worrying over now. A few years ago, when pulling into the garage, she cut the turn a bit sharp, and scraped the side, leaving a white paint mark along the rear, above the wheel. Yeah, right there where it flares out a little and gives our GPs those nice hips. hammer
#28259 - 04/15/05 05:04 PM Re: Just a couple of cosmetic things.
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Try a very good polish to clean it up. It should get rid of a good portion of the white paint. Keepo going to the point where it is tolerable. If it is not, the only solution is a paint job.

If the kit has something that will smooth out the paints blobby look, go for it.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#28260 - 04/15/05 08:00 PM Re: Just a couple of cosmetic things.
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Use some 3M 'clear coat safe' rubbing compound. Its finer than 2500 grit, but should allow you to get at the white mark with something. You could also try the swirl removers out there. Only problem I forsee is having that area polished more than the rest of your car, meaning you'll have to do the whole thing. smile