Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#28793 - 04/25/07 12:33 AM Here I come CSC kit!
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
Today, I just got my A-pillar mount, dual aeroforce scan gauges, and my boost gauge from pfyc. They are fast! I ordered my stuff from zzp the day before my stuff from pfyc and the zzp stuff hasn't even shipped yet.

I really like the scan gauges and A-pillar. It looks really slick. But one of the scan gauges is broken and I don't know if I can send/want to send it back.

The buttons on the face don't work. When it first turned on, the top parameter constantly cycled through the parameters because the button is kinda jammed in there. And the bottom parameter button doesn't work at all!

The other scan gauge works like a dream. Has anybody else had a problem with bad buttons on aeroforce scan gauges?

Anyway, my downpipe and P-log haven't shipped yet, my money into paypal went through and I finally bought the CSC kit. I'm looking at mid-May for the kit to be here and installed.

Only got to do a little scanned driving because my fiance` was being kinda.. eh. She drove on the road with her mom for the first time today. She says she never wants to drive again.

*sigh* ah, well.

I'm going to head off to bed. Wish me luck guys!

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#28794 - 04/25/07 01:09 AM Re: Here I come CSC kit!
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Must be what you ordered. I've ordered from ZZP twice, soon to be three times. Both times, orders shipped on the first business day after I sent the order and I had it 2 days later.
#28795 - 04/25/07 02:36 PM Re: Here I come CSC kit!
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
ZZP has always been good to me. Always same day. Except when my pacesetters were out of stock. It all depends on whay you order.

But good luck with it all!