Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29317 - 10/12/10 07:13 PM FS: CSC - centrifugal supercharger kit (paxton novi 1000) for GT
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
Well this is more like a gauging interest, but its likely I will sell it since I'll probably be selling the car to my brother.

For those following the boards and vendors over the years, you probably know what this is. It was discontinued by ZZP a couple years ago due to the lack of sales. Basically, it was more expensive than a top-swap, SSM90 setup, or a cheap turbo kit so they didn't sell many.

Its a paxon novi 1000 supercharger, with a special bracket/shaft assembly built by ZZP. The novi's are like belt-driven turbos, but with no lag. They build boost with RPMs... easy on the tranny but still pull pretty hard when you jab it.

The kit contains everything you need: supercharger head, shaft assembly (goes across the front of the engine so that the CSC can be located where there's more room), oil lines, pullies (2 or 3 for various boosts), belts, vortech race blowoff/bypass valve, piping, GTP injectors...

Optionally, I could sell water/air intercooler parts but you need to be very hands-on with your car to get it to fit and work.

Kit installation is easy. I can probably get the original instructions but it took one evening with 2 guys.

A couple years ago I sent the supercharger head to a company in Texas to refresh everything, which includes replacing all seals.

I'm going to estimate it adds almost 100HP to a lightly modded GT. It will easily kill a GTP, at the most conservative boost pulley (6psi I think).

I'll also include the PCM (or the powertuner file) I used with the kit, but you will probably want to either have it tuned or have a way of doing it yourself.

If you're somewhat nearby, I'd love to crack a few beers and help install it.

$1800.
#29318 - 10/12/10 07:16 PM Re: FS: CSC - centrifugal supercharger kit (paxton novi 1000) for GT
zuulmusic Offline

#29319 - 10/12/10 07:17 PM Re: FS: CSC - centrifugal supercharger kit (paxton novi 1000) for GT
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Noooooo. That car is way too nice to demod.

Although I do understand priorities, just sucks.

Your brother doesn't want the kit?
#29320 - 10/19/10 01:09 AM Re: FS: CSC - centrifugal supercharger kit (paxton novi 1000) for GT
zuulmusic Offline
I would also like to sell the intercooler setup I have but never really finished. I had it running, but decided to put a reservoir on it to make bleeding air easier... never did. Also have the RULE pump from frozenboost.com, but bought a ZZP pump, which I think I'm using for another project.

INTERCOOLER PARTS:
front radiator here
air/water IC here
rule pump here

all hoses, mounting thingies, brass fittings, etc...

I believe I paid about $400 for most of the stuff from www.frozenboost.com.

I also have the larger intercooler box but it doesn't fit in the GP unless you want to hack up some metal, thats why I bought the small one. If you wanted to re-do all the air piping, you could locate the IC in the fenderwell, probably. [link=http://www.frozenboost.com/product_info.php?cPath=218&products_id=203&osCsid=3dd5df8e6743c50716743b941330093a]here[/link]

Would like get $200 for IC setup. Sell with the CSC kit for $2000 total?