Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#32435 - 01/20/05 11:53 PM Re: Is this i good thing....
zachd Offline
Loc: Evansville, IN
My opinion. god its been a while. If you have a supercharger you dont need nitrous. Plain and simple a lot more 'no fill' mods to make more reliable horsepower. IE intercooler once you have it you always have more power you dont have to run out of intercooler but you do run out of nitrous aka the big NOS!!!! FYI if you get nos do not advertise doing so is gay.

this has been a community message approved by the 4t8 states..........
#32436 - 01/21/05 01:07 AM Re: Is this i good thing....
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
I'm not sure what you mean Zach "FYI ifyou get nos do not advertize doing so is gay" nos is like any power adder if used on a stock engine its not the best option ,but if used on a built engine as an additional boost its a great way to stay competive,as far as nos on a S/C car lots use it as a reliable and highly tunable extra punch,but I would consider an intercooler a better option ,but for a N/A application it's great ,one safe way to add it is by useing a rpm window switch where the nos is applied at say 3000rpm's this greatly reduces some of the risk involved,FYI most of the top classes in NHRA use NO2 as an addition power adder if thats gay pass the vaseline. cowboy
#32437 - 01/21/05 02:53 AM Re: Is this i good thing....
quark_man Offline
Loc: Alberta
thanks Chico, I hve a few mechanical things to do on my GTP this summer and after reading some ZEX results thought it maybe an option, but now I might reconsider it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2