Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#32884 - 05/03/05 12:21 PM Re: last of tranny i promise!!
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
Yes in fact i was leaking over this module but i changed it and is ok now.
A problem that has nothing to do with the module cause it started before i changed it, is that i need to rev the engine to 3500-3800 to shift to 3rd gear, and usually is 2500-2800 rpm in a city driving right?? it is shifting as if i was racing no matter i'm running 3o mph.
I've read about the solenoid but my shifts are smooth and accurate but this. Do you believe that my PCM got disprogrammed?, should i disconect the battery to reset it???
Hey, how difficult was it to change the solenoid? I need to change mine.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#32885 - 05/03/05 12:29 PM Re: last of tranny i promise!!
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
well i didn't change the solenoid, what i change was the vaccum valve, and i'm about to change the vaccum hose, can you believe that in the whole net of pontiac GM dealers in Mexico theres only one hose like this...fortunately it was here in the city, i will go for it today (pray for that fixes the problem...)

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3