Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34761 - 12/21/08 01:00 PM Re: can you supercharge a SE 2002
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Well yah after you realise how much money hes thrown into apparence on the SE you can call it BA, but im sure it hasnt been cheap for him. I kinda feel in same boat as him considering both our cars are same color and have similar mods, hes got me beat on the whole spoiler though.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#34762 - 12/21/08 01:49 PM Re: can you supercharge a SE 2002
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
lol geez We already talk about that for MPG before. It is government test. They drive hard like all impatient drivers normally do. Mine is pretty different way and my car do make it for 500 mileages in full gas of tank. Remember my new exhaust systems help lot. I will have cold air intake soon.

All things that my SE don't have is leather seat (If I own gt/p model with leather seat then I would get rid of it for 04+ leather seat), HUD (why need it? It is clearly on my gauge), heat switch (I do have wire for it but need install switch), digital DIC (I can use old school math for mpg), lower molding door & side skirt (got for 24 buck from junk yard), rear gt/p bumper, and dual exhaust. I'm pretty happy the way my car look like. I know I'm not only one have 3100 engine with some gt/p body. There are other member who have it on other website. 3100 is staying in my car no matter what. wink My car don't race like every gt/p blew tranmission at drag track.

Oh don't forgot famous 3800 engine fire recall. lol laugh Both cars fire are from my local junk yard.

#34763 - 12/21/08 05:28 PM Re: can you supercharge a SE 2002
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Crispy GP's,Palsut the only person that has to like your car is you so if it makes you happy great,and do'nt take the ribs about the 3100 personally it's not a bad little motor and if your not into performance it will work just fine,have you ever been to the drags? maybe if you went you'd catch the bug ,anyway enjoy your car the exterior looks great you just need a little bling under the hood!Chico(pops)
#34764 - 12/21/08 08:14 PM Re: can you supercharge a SE 2002
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I guess 0-60 in few seconds count? This one where I went.

If I want to go drag race on my car. I don't want to be like this person. So I will pass this drag race and stick it for car show only lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_00hV8gTz4

or

this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dnxgzMabuI

Don't worry. My SE engine will have a new look. wink