Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37220 - 07/17/05 09:29 PM Re: Hi All...
parablazer Offline
Loc: Texas
Thats one great GP drive it wisely and have fun with it cheers
#37221 - 07/17/05 09:32 PM Re: Hi All...
northtnguy Offline
Loc: Nashville, TN
Happy Birthday!! savewave
#37222 - 07/17/05 11:45 PM Re: Hi All...
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Quote:
Originally posted by BonnevilleLover:
LOL Cynthia...

I'm glad that you came here to check everything out! There are lots of information about Grand Prix's here. You need to read up on it because you will be working on your own car. I will do my best to teach you as time moves on. Of course it is like the blind leading the blind.

Baby... a few things... modify your tag line picture so that it is smaller. Use everyone else's around here as an example. Everytime you post, that pic is posted and it wastes space and makes it hard to follow the post. Everyone would love to see many pics of it, so do that in a new thread... BUT change that tag line pic. smile

and Cyn, "Don't just hate me, hate me because my car is better than yours. ". :-| Terrible. lol Yes I KNOW that is you... and that you LOVE this car, but Baby, remember that what is better to you is not always better to someone else. :-p

This is a great place to learn about what you are actually driving. I don't think you really understand WHAT you have been given. That car is very well known throughout the country from what I have learned and you will get many questions. If you don't want to look like a dumbbutt, learn as much as you can about it. Ask questions here. Take pics of parts of the car you have questions about. You know how I knew about the key sticking in the ignition problem? I read it HERE. smile

Everyone here I have met are really nice and helpful. You will learn to like this place and you and Trish will be able to maintain your cars more effectively.

Happy Birthday Cyn... You deserve everything beautiful and wonderful in life. You are everything to me.

OH and if you wreck the car... Daddy will kill you. :p
lol I was about to say how sweet this is but don't you guys LIVE together? Can't you tell her this in person i.e., one door down pass the bathroom? lol

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#37223 - 07/18/05 12:41 AM Re: Hi All...
Cynthia Offline
Loc: Spring, TX
LOL! Thank you all very much for the welcomings, the happy birthdays and also the comments on my GP. TastyBake, my dad is in Iraq and I am in Texas.. That is a few thousand bathrooms down the hall! ^_^

Do I have to listen to my father and sister? I mean you all can keep secrets right!?! I mean, if I tell you all something then I expect you to keep it all to yourself. -Snickers.-

Trish, I am not under your finger... If I have to say anything, I would say your under mine. Do not forget I know numerous of things to blackmail you with. -winks.-

But anyways, I do not know that much about my car. It is a new experience for me, and I am excited to learn all I can about the GP world, and of course, my own. If any of you can help me with anything I would love the help!

OH! And don't call me Cyn... Bonnevillelover, I will harm you now for mentioning that nick name! hehe.
#37224 - 07/18/05 01:02 AM Re: Hi All...
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas

GIRL POWER! ^__^
#37225 - 07/18/05 01:10 AM Re: Hi All...
Cynthia Offline
Yes, girl power.. It is not just the guys who can take all the fame! I need to learn about my car o.O I only know the little things. (Which sucks because people keep asking me things I don't understand yet >.< wink
#37226 - 07/18/05 02:03 AM Re: Hi All...
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Cynthia...

I will send some links that I think you will find helpful. Please tomorrow expect all the documents and emails from the first time I contacted PFYC.com about buying your car. It will be interesting for you. Mike (owner of PFYC.com) was really REALLY crazy about this car. I swear everyone... he sent pictures to me.

Here is my car at the Grand Canyon, Here is my car at state park... etc. I'm like... hey... where are the pics of you and spouse... he answered.... Uhmmm... Oops. lol

Anyway... Tasty Bake... I am in Iraq (Kuwait at the moment) and it is hard for us to talk. Email and things like that make life better for us.:-)

Grandprix.net... Bring families together. smile Awwww...
#37227 - 07/18/05 03:38 AM Re: Hi All...
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
Quote:
LOL Cynthia...

OH and if you wreck the car... Daddy will kill you. :p
he won't kill you laugh ...well he might if you wreck it before he gets back to the states to drive it cheers
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#37228 - 07/18/05 04:05 AM Re: Hi All...
Cynthia Offline
Hehe thank you dementeddj! I plan on learning all about my car and the GPs in the world, but I guess that means I need to start asking questions, huh? ^_^
#37229 - 07/18/05 04:14 AM Re: Hi All...
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
just as long as you don't ask things like "what's the big funny shaped thingy on top of the thingy with wires coming out of it?" you should be fine. Also, when you are asking questions, it helps out everybody who is trying to help you if you are specific in your question, and you include pics of the question areas. anyway, congrats on that car. I looked at it, just couldn't justify that much money when I needed to spend it in my kids before my toys!!
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#37230 - 07/18/05 12:51 PM Re: Hi All...
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Quote:
Cynthia...

I will send some links that I think you will find helpful. Please tomorrow expect all the documents and emails from the first time I contacted PFYC.com about buying your car. It will be interesting for you. Mike (owner of PFYC.com) was really REALLY crazy about this car. I swear everyone... he sent pictures to me.

Here is my car at the Grand Canyon, Here is my car at state park... etc. I'm like... hey... where are the pics of you and spouse... he answered.... Uhmmm... Oops. lol

Anyway... Tasty Bake... I am in Iraq (Kuwait at the moment) and it is hard for us to talk. Email and things like that make life better for us.:-)

Grandprix.net... Bring families together. smile Awwww...
I see. Wow.

BTW: that "Bring families together" sounds kinda cool. It should be at the bottom of the web page.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2