Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#42679 - 07/06/05 12:14 AM Re: Window Stickers... Post it if you have it!
kustomkid54 Offline
Loc: Florida
I know with the GTP and the GTX I have everything that came with it. I even have the SLP work sheet.
You know there's a company out there that reprints the window stickers. But if you have the real one, you can find all their mistakes.
Have a good night. Work come really earily.
#42680 - 07/06/05 12:39 AM Re: Window Stickers... Post it if you have it!
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin G T P:
Nice, I've never seen a build sheet. I know what they are, just never seen them.
Bobby,

If you've never pulled out your rear seat cushion, that is a good place to find it. It's not always there, but in years gone by that's where I've found them on older cars. I have yet to pull out my rear seat.

http://pdxcgp.com
#42681 - 07/06/05 01:33 AM Re: Window Stickers... Post it if you have it!
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
I've got the sticker and manifest/build sheet for my 97 GTP that got totaled, but I don't think that I have the sticker, etc for my 98 that I drive now. If I can find either one of them, I'll post them. I thought that it was awesome on my 97 it was all there, since I bought it used. I wonder what that says about the previous owner of a vehicle???
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#42682 - 07/06/05 07:27 AM Re: Window Stickers... Post it if you have it!
ReDgie the WeDgie Offline
Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada
hmmm what can I do with these VIN numbers......????
#42683 - 07/06/05 07:52 AM Re: Window Stickers... Post it if you have it!
GillysGTPSS Offline
Loc: Gananoque, ON, Canada
I bought mine used, no sticker. But did see the original bill of sale when I bought it, the previous owner paid just a hair over 41000 for it. Goes to show the difference in price with the exchange rate

CAI, Flowmaster 40s, Magnaflow cat, u-bend delete, Eibach springs, 16" American Racing rims way more to come
#42684 - 07/06/05 08:23 AM Re: Window Stickers... Post it if you have it!
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by crimpton:
Bobby,

If you've never pulled out your rear seat cushion, that is a good place to find it. It's not always there, but in years gone by that's where I've found them on older cars. I have yet to pull out my rear seat.
I've had it out once, but didn't know to look for it. I don't recall seeing it where the seat cusion sits, unless it might be attached to the underside of the cusion.
I might take the cusion out this weekend and get a closer look.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#42685 - 07/11/05 06:43 PM Re: Window Stickers... Post it if you have it!
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
I still have everything they give you when you get the car. lol

I have the 2-year price guarantee thing, and a buncha brochures and junk too.

The 16" crosslace wheels isn't right. It had them on there, but my dad had the dealership change them out for the ones I have now. I'm glad he did. I haven't seen these rims but once, and the crosslaces were UGLY.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2