Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4579 - 05/23/07 11:36 AM Finally Pics!
GTPJesse Offline
Loc: Wis
yup, its true I finally get a chance to post pic of the silver surfer....the GTP lol
thanks for the visit! hope you guys like!, and let me know what you think. Theres some random pics as well My Probe, and Yoshi gives me 25 extra HP!! lol
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

Mods to come= 3" DP, and others........haven't thought about it
#4580 - 05/23/07 11:44 AM Re: Finally Pics!
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
So fresh and so clean!
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#4581 - 05/23/07 12:18 PM Re: Finally Pics!
BlackTop Vinyl Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
yeah...looks great, nice clean engine. What a beauty.
#4582 - 05/23/07 12:32 PM Re: Finally Pics!
drummerboy1307 Offline
Loc: Groton, CT
Love the engine bay/cover. Very nice clean ride. Keep up the good work!

'97 SE with alot of mods
#4583 - 05/23/07 12:59 PM Re: Finally Pics!
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
did you make the cover or what??
#4584 - 05/23/07 01:38 PM Re: Finally Pics!
Blackarrow98GP Offline
Loc: CT, U.S.A
Your car's lookin' good! hammer
#4585 - 05/23/07 02:03 PM Re: Finally Pics!
Richard Candelario Offline
I'm really diggin the Yoshi. That is cool. Sweet lookin ride. That grill insert, you do that or did some models come with that? I likey!

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#4586 - 05/23/07 03:12 PM Re: Finally Pics!
GTPJesse Offline
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the comments, and to answer some questions.

Yes, I did add the Gtp badge, and engine cover but No, I didn't paint the engine cover both items were bought from "Jason" he's a clubgp member, and I have no idea if some models came with the gtp badge.

Thanks for the comment about the silver, and red! I'm planning on doing the Pontiac in the rear the same with everyother letter will be either silver or red. Let me know what you think!

And as far as Yoshi. Hey, I added 25 hp under 5mins! Can't beat that lol there's a little ricer in all of us!! Lol

Nobody posted on my other pics! Sad......
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

#4587 - 05/23/07 03:27 PM Re: Finally Pics!
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Yeah, silver cars look sweet when they are clean.

Your photos inspired me to get caliper paint, so I just bought some online.

Probably won't make it here for this weekend though. frown
#4588 - 05/23/07 03:35 PM Re: Finally Pics!
GTPJesse Offline
You bought it online! Man, just hit up your local Checkers or autozone, and advance auto. Much faster, and don't have to pay shipping!

Lol but whatever works! What color did you go with?

#4589 - 05/23/07 04:23 PM Re: Finally Pics!
Kev-GTP Offline
Loc: Dallas, Tx
Quote:
Originally posted by GTPJesse:
You bought it online! Man, just hit up your local Checkers or autozone, and advance auto. Much faster, and don't have to pay shipping!
x2 on that one. I just went to autozone and got mine for like 10 bucks. It looks good too.

Oh and thats a sweet ride Jesse. Silver looks sweeeeet. laugh laugh
#4590 - 05/23/07 04:57 PM Re: Finally Pics!
UMfan Offline
Quote:

Lol but whatever works! What color did you go with?
I didn't know Autozone had G2. I wanted G2 specifically, none of the rattle can stuff.

I got Gold. It's about the only color that goes with Redfire IMO. My badges are kind of gold, and I've got gold Pontiac logos above my door handles.
#4591 - 05/23/07 05:02 PM Re: Finally Pics!
GTPJesse Offline
Mine wasn't from a spray can.........but anyways just make sure what you picked up is high temp paint! Cause you don't want your calipers to start on fire!!!

#4592 - 05/23/07 05:37 PM Re: Finally Pics!
UMfan Offline
Quote:
Mine wasn't from a spray can.........but anyways just make sure what you picked up is high temp paint! Cause you don't want your calipers to start on fire!!!
G2 is high temp ceramic based. It gets the best reviews.
#4593 - 05/23/07 05:51 PM Re: Finally Pics!
Kev-GTP Offline
Loc: Dallas, Tx
The stuff I bought at autozone works great too. I just didn't wanna order somethin online when I could just go around the corner and get some. They both get the job done, thats all that matter.