Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#47270 - 05/03/08 12:17 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Quote:
Originally posted by 07GTP11:
you want pic's of my stock looking engine bay ok you got it
No pics wo'nt help I'm afraid OK here is what I researched their 1/4 mile registry over on CGP there is not 1 single car running a stock pulley even breaking into the 13's,and take a look a the list of mods for cars running mid 13's it looks common to run cam,headers,and intercooler with a minimum of 3.4 pulley most are 3.25 and smaller,there is no magic way to pull mid 13's it takes mods and plenty of them,now if you can run mid 13's with a stock pulley you have a magic motor worth it's weight in gold .I'd go on but the is made I think.Chico(pops)
#47271 - 05/03/08 12:20 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
StreetShaker Offline
Loc: Tyrone, Central PA
Maybe his engine was forged from the same material as He-Mans sword

So when he wants tro hit the mid 13's he goes

"By the power of grey skull, I HAVE THE POWER" then there is thunder and lightning and a topless man and them BAM mid 13 run with a .000007 60Ft

I gotta stop or Im gonna get yelled at haha

"Mr. Mom"
#47272 - 05/03/08 12:27 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
GTPJesse Offline
Loc: Wis
Go go power grand prixngers

Gp se, Gp gt, and Gp gtp with your powers combine. I am captian B.ser....

Why come in, and start the lies.......haven't we all learned that lying doesn't get you friends.......the POWER is yours.

Off topic............
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

Mods to come= 3" DP, and others........haven't thought about it
#47273 - 05/03/08 12:31 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
07GTP11 Offline
Loc: Corpus christ , Texas
Enough with the jokes already! Im going to let you people talk now! About beating honda's since that was what this was about, peace
#47274 - 05/03/08 12:33 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Let's not be too hard on him he's new and his GTP probably feels pretty fast to him,by the way I'm only 2 hrs from Corpis .Chico(pops)
#47275 - 05/03/08 12:37 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
They're all just saying that it's not possible for a GTP to be in 13's with only forged internals.

It's just not possible.

Period.

No argument will make it any less true.
#47276 - 05/03/08 12:39 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
07GTP11 Offline
why dont you ever come to corpus and race on friday nights? Never heard of gonzales tx but if u ever wanna ride out there we hang out at Dr Nerds on weber. Bring the GTO trust me! LoL That is if u have it
#47277 - 05/03/08 12:43 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
StreetShaker Offline
Quote:
why dont you ever come to corpus and race on friday nights? Never heard of gonzales tx but if u ever wanna ride out there we hang out at Dr Nerds on weber. Bring the GTO trust me! LoL That is if u have it
did he just call out Chico?!?!?! eek

Everybody duck the steez just hit the fan!

"Mr. Mom"
#47278 - 05/03/08 12:47 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
GTPJesse Offline
Hey 07GTP11,

Don't take what we said to heart. Just like "pops", and everyone said there's no way your hitting 13's. Trust me when I say this. Everyone in this forum would love for there car(s) to go faster then what they actually run. Bottom line is there's no need for stories or what not.

I would love to hit low 13's but I have no money right now. But I'm not even sure if I want to keep putting all this money into my gtp. I have a family, and bills and the list keeps going....haha but I want to try to drop down to a 3.5 or 3.4 pulley with all the mods needed to support it by mid/end summer, and that's wishfull thinking. Haha back to org topic.
Appearance mods= 20% tint all around, HID's, rerouted flashes to fogs and tails, front grill has a Red Gtp badge,Calipers painted red, engine cover painted silver, and with red lettering, rear pontiac red overlays, and side Gtp badges have red overlays, Silver star fogs, A piller w/gauges boost installed, oil, knock have to be installed, and a GPS.

#47279 - 05/03/08 12:49 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
07GTP11 Offline
No its not a call out i wouldnt race a grand prix gt! But just an invite to come out and see some nice cars and run people if he wants but thats up to him. I would rather bring the gto though cause there are some really fast cars here in corpus
#47280 - 05/03/08 12:51 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Well, all I can say is you guys started the ball busting. I think 07GTP11's post is just based on honest misinformation. He's not bragging and has even admitted he hasn't tested it himself (which I'm sure he will find that if it looks stock, it is).

As for calling out Pops, eh... yes, he owns all those cars, you can view them on his photobucket site. No, you're car won't take the GTO.

If you want to know why were so edgy, just search for some recent post (within a month) regarding Boosten.
#47281 - 05/03/08 12:52 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
His GT would walk all over your GTP.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and from your previous posts, you never did. He has pictures of all his projects plastered all over the place.

Learn your place.

Chico has contributed a great amount to this forum.
#47282 - 05/03/08 12:53 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Quote:
No its not a call out i wouldnt race a grand prix gt! But just an invite to come out and see some nice cars and run people if he wants but thats up to him. I would rather bring the gto though cause there are some really fast cars here in corpus
His GT isn't stock, it's faster than my SE, and that's saying something. Hang around here and you might learn something.
#47283 - 05/03/08 12:53 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
GTPJesse Offline
Chico's Gp gt isn't a force to be reckon with. Now whatcha gonna do when chico's heavy modded gp gt runs WILD ON YOU.

#47284 - 05/03/08 12:54 AM Re: Beaten any Hondas??
StreetShaker Offline
NO ROOK HERC SAID WE CANT MENTION THAT STUFF!!

and to O7GTP11

calm down a bit.. jeez

"Mr. Mom"
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >