Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4735 - 09/17/02 03:26 PM Indiglo Gauges
Neo GTP Offline
Loc: Niagara Falls
Just installed new set of guages from Speedhut with the white dials and Indiglo's. Very easy to do and looks awsome. If I could figure out how to attach a picture to my post I would do it. If anyone wants to see them let me know. Oh ya, I also bought the aluminum overlay and painted it flat black, really makes the gauges stand out.
#4736 - 09/20/02 08:44 AM Re: Indiglo Gauges
Neo GTP Offline
Loc: Niagara Falls
Just took some really cool photos I want to share can someone explain how to post pictures?
#4737 - 09/21/02 09:49 PM Re: Indiglo Gauges
coolgt2001 Offline
Loc: CP Indiana
It all depends on how and where you have the picture's saved... You should be able to copy them right to your post. If that doesn't work you can try to right click and attach them to the post. Last click the image button on the bottom of the post see what that's all about. If that doesn't work I am gonna have to really think about it and get back to oyu.
Good luck wink
mods: tinted windows (mirror to black), silver headlamp covers, 2 12in pioneer premiers, pioneer prmier cd/mp3 player, alarm system with car montioring and pager,CAI and thermostat, blue stripes, blue badging. Look for a quick hp increase.