Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#50391 - 05/07/02 06:30 PM Drooping
Trini Offline
Loc: Over here
Have u guys noticed with some GP's they are actully even from 1 side to the other side..If u look at the car's side..And other cases like my car the front end is higher then the back end...like the back end is 9" from the ground and the front end is like 16"...is this normal??
#50392 - 05/08/02 06:32 AM Re: Drooping
Chris Jarrett Offline
Loc: Delaware County, PA
Ive never realized that, it might be true, but i've never really looked though. The only time ive ever noticed my front end high is at the track. Sorry frown
Fully Loaded
Reflective Badges Everywhere, S.S. Grilles, Thrasher CAI,
Painted Calipers,
180 T-stat, titanium tint,Blazertech 3200's, ASP 3.4
Chinny's Rims
#50393 - 05/08/02 09:48 AM Re: Drooping
Sar Offline
Loc: Naperville,IL.
Quote:
Originally posted by Trini:
Have u guys noticed with some GP's they are actully even from 1 side to the other side..If u look at the car's side..And other cases like my car the front end is higher then the back end...like the back end is 9" from the ground and the front end is like 16"...is this normal??
How many miles are on your car? Mine is level. I've seen the same thing on other GPs and i think it has something to do with struts. The stock struts aren't that good and the car's a$$ tends to sag once they start to go bad.
and more to come ...
#50394 - 05/08/02 10:32 AM Re: Drooping
Shag Finger Offline
Loc: Born and raised in Baltimore, ...
That is an awful big difference. Most I have ever seen is like an inch. Measure the car from the front of the rear wheel well and the back of the front wheel well. You know, the flat area of the car at it furthest points from each other. Chances are you are seeing an optical illusion from the fact that the wheel well openings in the front are larger than the rear OR you have some seriously broken suspension parts. Pics would also be helpful.