Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5211 - 07/01/08 02:40 PM You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I know you all love him because he is "god" of many used gm parts but I won't able deal/buy from him again after that.

There is my story about that. I order it last week. I got it on Wednesday on my dad's apt. I open it on Friday night to install it before the storm hit on whole last weekend. It is not huge box but it was package as like this bumper with ton of plastic wrapper with fold used box on it. The box is on this plate area but NO damage when I open them.

I gave him a good feedback last weekend which I shouldn't done that. I'm not worry about damage because I know body shop can fix it. Guess what? No, it cannot fix. I'm screwed mad

This is ebay item that I brought from him. Notice "no crack"? I already have one on plate that he won't admit that. :rolleyes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270238155376

There is PROOF of dent picture. It has dent but never mentioned it on ebay. I told him look that picture of your OWN photo. He saw that BUT he didn't see any dent. eek (he might be blind or either stupid) He ask 2 guys about that. They didn't see it either. Something weird about him. I called them on ip-relay.com (deaf online phone) The relay sometimes put like as (music background) and (talking background) as usually. He made funny voice sound (nervous sound)... See he knew he f**ked it up but won't admit it.
http://www.moradpartscompany.com/pictures/EBAY/000%20Bill%20Ebay/01%20Silver%20GP%20RC/CIMG7743.JPG

There are my pictures. They are clearly same as his own picture that he won't admit it. What a jerk guy.

Now, I'm stuck with crappy bumper I ever own. I will wait and buy new one from gm direct part or try find any other cheap website for oem rear bumper. I never have a good luck with this car. F1 hood is touch on front bumper (finally solved it myself with latch) SLP knockoff warped spoiler but I got full refund so thank god. Now with this morad who won't admit that his fault about plate dent which it is clearly on his own picture but he blame it on shipment. He is money whore. :rolleyes: If you think it is my fault but how can I prove that I didn't see plate damage? You can look all this ebay pictures from him. No sign of plate shown on close up for crack like mine. It sound like he really rip off everyone for "best bumper cover" then start blame shipment "damage". He got what he wants. Good for him.
#5212 - 07/01/08 02:53 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Palsut dude, what body shop do u keep going to? Some body filler and sand paper and u can fix that yourself. Then once its all painted it will look like a new bumper...
#5213 - 07/01/08 03:06 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Two body shops (Pontiac dealership and Maaco)

I don't have skill for body filler but sand sound like easy to do. What product that I should buy them? I would like erase the wrong paint color out so which one is safe to avoid scratches on primer body?

Mostly, I'm more worry about this plate dent. It will not good great on my car.
#5214 - 07/01/08 03:18 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
send it to me and i could fix it for you. you have to use a specal filler over flexibal plastics such as bumpers, or it will crack and flake off, i have noticed that eds prices are getting high, if i could i would start buying up some grand prix's and start my own gp busness but i dont have any funds for that type of work. i think he might be getting too full of himself but if you are seriously wanting to fix it yourself send me a PM and i will type up a list of materials that you would need to attempt a project such as this
#5215 - 07/01/08 03:18 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
98greenGT Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
He did mention a scuff in the auction description but I'm not sure if it's the same one you're talking about.

Even if it's not you probably should have seen that coming, you need to remember that you are buying a used part, and not a brand new one. It's pretty much expected that used parts are going to have some damage, he never stated that the bumper was perfect. Ed goes through hundreds of cars every month, he and his guys can't inspect every part with a magnifying glass looking for imperfections. He even stated in the auction that in order to be perfect that it needed to be prepped (filling in the dent) and painted, just like r.s. said.

On a side note, Ed is a terrific guy in my opinion. He has helped me out a lot with some parts and even refunded my money completely when he accidentally shipped me a blown speaker. He isn't only after money, he takes a great interest in the W-Body community and posts on ClubGP quite often. I understand you're a little upset but it's not entirely Ed's fault.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
WizAired CAI, Impala 12" Brake Upgrade, ZZP Alternator Rewire and Voltage Booster, Rotated Dogbone Mounts, Kicker KS690 6x9s, JBL GTO427 4s, JBL P652S 6.5s
2001 Ford F150 XLT SuperCab
Stock, LineX, 212K
#5216 - 07/01/08 03:24 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
isnt intrested in money ... sorry but he was selling things like DIC's for $50 with the wiring and now he wants $75 for them, yes he is a great guy and i have gotten some parts from him

also

i looked @ a used ABS module for my car because i didnt know if my modlue was going bad

ZZP = $30
ED= $99

just a thought
#5217 - 07/01/08 03:37 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
98greenGT: Yes, he did say light scuff but that's not from plate area. It is on bottom from driver side (yellow color from his picture and it was look like it was hit by curb during parking lot)... well you think it is not his fault then why he couldn't admit that "plate dent". I'm not worry about scratches because body shop will fix it as usually but you noticed his ebay never mentioned "dent". If he miss that then he should admit his fault then I won't able post this. It is his 90 days warranty that your blown speaker refund. He blame it for shipping damage. I mean come on. His picture and mine are 100% same. :rolleyes:

One member from grand prix of north america say he saw the dent from Morad's photo. I knew I'm not that "crazy".

4drgt: Thank you for doing for me. I will have to think about that. Shipping cost is pain the @$$ for oversized item.
#5218 - 07/01/08 03:40 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
You gotta make money somehow yah know?

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#5219 - 07/01/08 04:03 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Wait didnt you just say in your other thread that the bumper was in great shape? I'm confused.
#5220 - 07/01/08 04:34 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yes, I actually say that. You could see it look great shape. I thought it can fix for plate dent but after 2 body shops thumb down so I'm screwed. frown
#5221 - 07/01/08 04:45 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
Zalfrin Offline
Loc: Iowa City, IA
Sell it to me. wink Doesn't look so bad, barely noticeable.
#5222 - 07/01/08 04:52 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Well, its used, you get what you pay for. It's barley noticeable I wouldnt worry about it. I've got a worse dent on my backside and rock chips up front and door dings, key scratches i thk aswell. So if thats the worst dent your car has i wouldnt be to worried about it. But if you must have it fixed find a body shop thatll do it, im sure theres one out there.

Any good body shop should do it and it shouldn't cost much at all.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#5223 - 07/01/08 06:42 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Zalfrin: hahaha you wish wink

I know they are used but he doesn't mentioned "dent" on ebay too. Of cousre he mentioned "no crack" but you could see it clearly from my close up picture. I just mad that he doesn't admit that dent damage is not his fault. All he point finger at shipment. I mean I have some people who actaully saw dent of his picture BEFORE shipment. He still "don't see it" and "ask two guys and still don't see it too". I just don't like liar person. Some people don't admit it. Today, he doesn't because of nervous voice that I know he knew "he saw dent" and blame on shipping. What can I do about that? Some people think I should file claim against him but some of you mentioned it can fix but I have 2 body shops thumb down to me?
#5224 - 07/01/08 07:03 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
u will spend more money, time and effort in trying to get a replacement. Even if you get a replacement, that one will probobly require the same amount of work and money to get fixed, the damaged spots will just be in different areas.

i would take it and get it fixed. its a very small crack. Once its painted you won't even see it.
#5225 - 07/01/08 07:12 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yeah, I will start digging phone book and try find other body shop for hopefully fix it. I will start looking tomorrow morning. I hope I get a good new.