Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5211 - 07/01/08 02:40 PM You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I know you all love him because he is "god" of many used gm parts but I won't able deal/buy from him again after that.

There is my story about that. I order it last week. I got it on Wednesday on my dad's apt. I open it on Friday night to install it before the storm hit on whole last weekend. It is not huge box but it was package as like this bumper with ton of plastic wrapper with fold used box on it. The box is on this plate area but NO damage when I open them.

I gave him a good feedback last weekend which I shouldn't done that. I'm not worry about damage because I know body shop can fix it. Guess what? No, it cannot fix. I'm screwed mad

This is ebay item that I brought from him. Notice "no crack"? I already have one on plate that he won't admit that. :rolleyes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270238155376

There is PROOF of dent picture. It has dent but never mentioned it on ebay. I told him look that picture of your OWN photo. He saw that BUT he didn't see any dent. eek (he might be blind or either stupid) He ask 2 guys about that. They didn't see it either. Something weird about him. I called them on ip-relay.com (deaf online phone) The relay sometimes put like as (music background) and (talking background) as usually. He made funny voice sound (nervous sound)... See he knew he f**ked it up but won't admit it.
http://www.moradpartscompany.com/pictures/EBAY/000%20Bill%20Ebay/01%20Silver%20GP%20RC/CIMG7743.JPG

There are my pictures. They are clearly same as his own picture that he won't admit it. What a jerk guy.

Now, I'm stuck with crappy bumper I ever own. I will wait and buy new one from gm direct part or try find any other cheap website for oem rear bumper. I never have a good luck with this car. F1 hood is touch on front bumper (finally solved it myself with latch) SLP knockoff warped spoiler but I got full refund so thank god. Now with this morad who won't admit that his fault about plate dent which it is clearly on his own picture but he blame it on shipment. He is money whore. :rolleyes: If you think it is my fault but how can I prove that I didn't see plate damage? You can look all this ebay pictures from him. No sign of plate shown on close up for crack like mine. It sound like he really rip off everyone for "best bumper cover" then start blame shipment "damage". He got what he wants. Good for him.
#5212 - 07/01/08 02:53 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Palsut dude, what body shop do u keep going to? Some body filler and sand paper and u can fix that yourself. Then once its all painted it will look like a new bumper...
#5213 - 07/01/08 03:06 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Two body shops (Pontiac dealership and Maaco)

I don't have skill for body filler but sand sound like easy to do. What product that I should buy them? I would like erase the wrong paint color out so which one is safe to avoid scratches on primer body?

Mostly, I'm more worry about this plate dent. It will not good great on my car.
#5214 - 07/01/08 03:18 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
send it to me and i could fix it for you. you have to use a specal filler over flexibal plastics such as bumpers, or it will crack and flake off, i have noticed that eds prices are getting high, if i could i would start buying up some grand prix's and start my own gp busness but i dont have any funds for that type of work. i think he might be getting too full of himself but if you are seriously wanting to fix it yourself send me a PM and i will type up a list of materials that you would need to attempt a project such as this
#5215 - 07/01/08 03:18 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
98greenGT Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
He did mention a scuff in the auction description but I'm not sure if it's the same one you're talking about.

Even if it's not you probably should have seen that coming, you need to remember that you are buying a used part, and not a brand new one. It's pretty much expected that used parts are going to have some damage, he never stated that the bumper was perfect. Ed goes through hundreds of cars every month, he and his guys can't inspect every part with a magnifying glass looking for imperfections. He even stated in the auction that in order to be perfect that it needed to be prepped (filling in the dent) and painted, just like r.s. said.

On a side note, Ed is a terrific guy in my opinion. He has helped me out a lot with some parts and even refunded my money completely when he accidentally shipped me a blown speaker. He isn't only after money, he takes a great interest in the W-Body community and posts on ClubGP quite often. I understand you're a little upset but it's not entirely Ed's fault.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
WizAired CAI, Impala 12" Brake Upgrade, ZZP Alternator Rewire and Voltage Booster, Rotated Dogbone Mounts, Kicker KS690 6x9s, JBL GTO427 4s, JBL P652S 6.5s
2001 Ford F150 XLT SuperCab
Stock, LineX, 212K
#5216 - 07/01/08 03:24 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
4drgt Offline
isnt intrested in money ... sorry but he was selling things like DIC's for $50 with the wiring and now he wants $75 for them, yes he is a great guy and i have gotten some parts from him

also

i looked @ a used ABS module for my car because i didnt know if my modlue was going bad

ZZP = $30
ED= $99

just a thought
#5217 - 07/01/08 03:37 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
98greenGT: Yes, he did say light scuff but that's not from plate area. It is on bottom from driver side (yellow color from his picture and it was look like it was hit by curb during parking lot)... well you think it is not his fault then why he couldn't admit that "plate dent". I'm not worry about scratches because body shop will fix it as usually but you noticed his ebay never mentioned "dent". If he miss that then he should admit his fault then I won't able post this. It is his 90 days warranty that your blown speaker refund. He blame it for shipping damage. I mean come on. His picture and mine are 100% same. :rolleyes:

One member from grand prix of north america say he saw the dent from Morad's photo. I knew I'm not that "crazy".

4drgt: Thank you for doing for me. I will have to think about that. Shipping cost is pain the @$$ for oversized item.
#5218 - 07/01/08 03:40 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
You gotta make money somehow yah know?

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#5219 - 07/01/08 04:03 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Wait didnt you just say in your other thread that the bumper was in great shape? I'm confused.
#5220 - 07/01/08 04:34 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yes, I actually say that. You could see it look great shape. I thought it can fix for plate dent but after 2 body shops thumb down so I'm screwed. frown
#5221 - 07/01/08 04:45 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
Zalfrin Offline
Loc: Iowa City, IA
Sell it to me. wink Doesn't look so bad, barely noticeable.
#5222 - 07/01/08 04:52 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
GTPCompG Offline
Well, its used, you get what you pay for. It's barley noticeable I wouldnt worry about it. I've got a worse dent on my backside and rock chips up front and door dings, key scratches i thk aswell. So if thats the worst dent your car has i wouldnt be to worried about it. But if you must have it fixed find a body shop thatll do it, im sure theres one out there.

Any good body shop should do it and it shouldn't cost much at all.

#5223 - 07/01/08 06:42 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Zalfrin: hahaha you wish wink

I know they are used but he doesn't mentioned "dent" on ebay too. Of cousre he mentioned "no crack" but you could see it clearly from my close up picture. I just mad that he doesn't admit that dent damage is not his fault. All he point finger at shipment. I mean I have some people who actaully saw dent of his picture BEFORE shipment. He still "don't see it" and "ask two guys and still don't see it too". I just don't like liar person. Some people don't admit it. Today, he doesn't because of nervous voice that I know he knew "he saw dent" and blame on shipping. What can I do about that? Some people think I should file claim against him but some of you mentioned it can fix but I have 2 body shops thumb down to me?
#5224 - 07/01/08 07:03 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
u will spend more money, time and effort in trying to get a replacement. Even if you get a replacement, that one will probobly require the same amount of work and money to get fixed, the damaged spots will just be in different areas.

i would take it and get it fixed. its a very small crack. Once its painted you won't even see it.
#5225 - 07/01/08 07:12 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yeah, I will start digging phone book and try find other body shop for hopefully fix it. I will start looking tomorrow morning. I hope I get a good new.
#5226 - 07/01/08 07:19 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
4drgt Offline
but yes they are kinda PITA to fix but they can be done
#5227 - 07/01/08 09:51 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
notladstyle Offline
Loc: Tampa FL
That dent would require the most basic of body work skills to repair. There's no way a Pontiac dealership wouldn't be able to fix that.

I've had a few dealings on small items from ed and hes always seemed like a nice guy. But business is business, that bumper doesn't appear to be in any less than "good" condition with the dent. There's no reason for you to return it or for him to refund your money.
#5228 - 07/01/08 10:15 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
The dent is not that bad but ed should of mention it but you still have a good bumper overall.
#5229 - 07/01/08 10:20 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Forget the dent stuff.

I found new info. This bumper have vin under it. I run it on carfax report (free). Guess what? It was belong to 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. His ebay did say it was REMOVED out of 2001 car. That's right. I repeat 2001 car.

I will have to see what he says about his error year. If he won't refund because of his mistake then I can file claim the ebay about false year of the car.

2000 silvermist (normal car) galaxy silver (daytona)
2001 galaxy silver
2002 galaxy silver
2003 galaxy silver

Why year matter? I'm here to buy 2001-03 galaxy silver rear bumper. I found his ebay 2001 rear bumper website but that's clearly he got wrong year and also wrong color. I have proof of vin and year 2000 if he refuses to refund because of his ebay mistake of year. I will have to wait and see what he has to say about that.
#5230 - 07/01/08 10:39 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
98 gtp girl Offline
Loc: dayton ohio
O GEEZ you said yourself it was good its a little dent yes maybe not what you expected but why go through all this? first a dent then the color? didnt you notice the color wasnt the same? am i missing something guys? i didnt know vin numbers were on bumpers either btw. thats interesting and where did you get a car fax for free heck i had to pay!

#5231 - 07/01/08 10:43 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
you can get a free carfax check but it WILL NOT show you the records of that vehicle (accidents, sales, repoed, auctioned, etc...)

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#5232 - 07/01/08 10:43 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yes, I noticed the color is not same but I have no way to prove that which actually color from year car. The vin is under where plate light. I didn't ENTER record but I just enter vin # and it was popped for 13 records on 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. I don't need pay to see records. I'm sure it was totaled like Ed part it out. I just found out on vin like 2 hours ago lol
#5233 - 07/01/08 10:46 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
98 gtp girl Offline
Loc: dayton ohio
interesting...well goodluck let me know how its handled hopefully he will be good about it!

#5234 - 07/01/08 10:46 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
I will say this: Ed seems like an OK guy. The people that work for him though aren't. I've received crap they fubared (scuffed bumper covers, cut engine harness, sectioned exhaust) only to have to get him to fix it. I was going to order a steering wheel and crap from him but he no longer answers his email account, some rep from the company does... I don't feel like dealing with anyone else.
#5235 - 07/01/08 10:52 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
After I read lot of messages that people actually like him because he has ton of good stuffs and great service. I think I brought 2-3 items from him. I have no problem with him until today. I don't know if I actually spoke Ed or his people. I will have to try again about wrong year on his ebay.
#5236 - 07/01/08 11:02 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
I think your overreacting after all the parts are used and there is no magor damage,Ed is a used parts dealer and one of the very few that specialize in W-Bodies ,I suggest you get the minor damage fixed and respray the bumper ,and if your looking for a body shop stay away from Maco or the dealership,trty being civil to Ed and he may help you out on the cost of repainting the bumper,I can empethize with Ed having people working for you that do'nt care about customers and having to right there mistakes .Chico(pops)
#5237 - 07/01/08 11:13 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Believe me. I'm not trying hurt Ed or something. I just angry that they won't accept that dent that never mentioned on ebay but never mind about this dent problem. It was long gone and now I have new info. about wrong year that I have vin # on record that actually say 2000 instead his ebay 2001. I will think he will fix the problem because of wrong year. If it was solved then I will delete this thread or change subject either.

I really like Ed. I know he is nice guy but I'm not trying hurt him or something.
#5238 - 07/02/08 01:12 AM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
98greenGT Offline
I understand that you are mad about the dent but it shouldn't be a surprise to you. You are buying a used car part that you have only seen in pictures, you can't expect Ed to list every single problem with every single part. Next time you need to buy a body part like a bumper I suggest to go to a local junkyard so you can see what you're buying and save on shipping.

As for the year problem I think Ed should definitely send you a different one just because it was listed wrong on eBay. But since you're getting it painted anyways I would just save the trouble and keep the one you have, it's not going to make any difference.

I have noticed Ed's prices go up a little since they moved to their new warehouse so that may have something to do with it. Also usually when you contact him directly by e-mail you will get a much better deal than buying from his eBay store.

Quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
I was going to order a steering wheel and crap from him but he no longer answers his email account, some rep from the company does... I don't feel like dealing with anyone else.
I've noticed the same thing but I think Ed does go through most of the e-mails. When I was asking about their inventory of front bumpers I got a simple "we're out of stock" reply from one of the reps but then received another e-mail from Ed himself explaining why they were out, when to expect new ones to come in and that he'll try to remember to contact me when they do come in.

WizAired CAI, Impala 12" Brake Upgrade, ZZP Alternator Rewire and Voltage Booster, Rotated Dogbone Mounts, Kicker KS690 6x9s, JBL GTO427 4s, JBL P652S 6.5s
Stock, LineX, 212K
#5239 - 07/02/08 08:11 AM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Palsut I understand your frustration with the parts you've purchased the hood, spoiler and now the bumper cover. The hood we told you to find a competent body shop. Dealerships don't have time to work on custom jobs, Maco is more into get the paint on get it out the door. Have you seen their work? It's an 8 footer job. For all the stuff you are doing I would find a competent body shop that actually cares instead of saying nope good bye.

Remember anytime you buy used body parts there is going to be flaws.

As for the ad about no cracks etc probably refers to the structeral integrity of the part and not the paint condition.
#5240 - 07/02/08 09:10 AM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
That's all I got answer this morning.

"Ed has been out due to family death, I will make sure he is aware of this and replies soon"

If I really have lazy body shop for not doing fix on body filler then why they deserve to be there? All cars wrecked so that's their job to fix it no matter if it is "8 hours" They have like 10-20 guys on this huge building because body filler is waste of their time?

I just want return it back because ebay got wrong year. I thought it was like color fade but I do sure know now it was belong to 2000 silvermist car from vin last night. My car is galaxy silver.
#5241 - 07/02/08 12:13 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
supply an demand guys. the cars are getting older, people are needing more replacement parts. hes gotta make a living too. But i do understand, palsut, that sucks man
#5242 - 07/02/08 02:47 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Hello Ed,

I'm deaf so my english might be bad.

My name is Patrick Sutton. It is nice meet you. Everyone keep saying you are
nice guy that will fix the problem. Somehow your employee didn't help me
after I thought it was you. I have no idea you have few people working for
you. I don't want to create the problem with you. There is link about what
happened to my story about dent but never mind about that dent problem
(below). I'm here for tell you that your ebay got wrong year "2001" that I
actually found vin # under rear bumper. It was belong to 2000 car. I own 2
cars. I have 2001 & 2003 Galaxy silver. I just want buy 2001 rear bumper but
I have no idea it is belong to 2000 silvermist color. I email them about
wrong color but they don't help me too. I hope you can fix the problem and
refund my money back because I didn't know it was belong to 2000 and the
color belong silvermist than I'm seeking for galaxy silver.

Thank you.

http://www.gpona.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4939

His response

Sorry there is a problem with the cover and the fact one of my workers didnt
resolve the problem for you. I was out due to a death in the family. That
is also the reason for the late reply on my part.

I went over this with my guys. We always try to list things as accurately
as possible, but we list so many items, I cant possibly read over all the
auctions, I have to trust they are correct and doing their job properly.
Selling used parts online is very tough, but I dont think anyone out there
has better feedback than us, we work hard at it.

It appears in this case he missed the very small indent in the cover which I
understand isnt the biggest problem. He labled the car a 01 when in fact it
was a 00' That is obvious to most people as 97-00 is silvermist and 01-03
is galaxy silver. I dont have an answer as to how or why, but he has been
repremanded and given a written warning. We strive for perfection, but
nobody is perfect. Most of the people that work here know the color
differences, so I am shocked this slipped through the cracks. We do state
in all auctions that the items will need painted to match your car, but I do
understand you were wanting one ready to bolt on and the auction was flat
out wrong on the model year. most covers arent in bolt on condition when
used, just because of small scratches or dings from daily use. Either way,
I understand what you were expecting and why and I apologize we didnt
deliver to your expectations.

From here, I can
- issue a partial refund or even more in parts credit and you keep the cover
to save having to send the item back, you can have the cover painted
-issue a full refund once the cover is sent back to us
-you send back the cover and we send a galaxy silver cover once we get
another in. will have to be patient, but I will try and get one quickly

Let me know what you prefer or if you have another resolution. I will do
what I can for you.

Next time, if there is ever an issue, a call or email to me would be the
best bet. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ed Morad

FYI, I have 7 people working here, I dont see any parts ever unless someone
has a question on something. I also dont pick or pack or ship anything.
not even here on a set schedule. I manage the company and my other
ventures, but dont have a hand in everything here. It is set up to run
without me for the most part, as you can see, I am still needed though.
#5243 - 07/02/08 02:53 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
now you see why we love ed
#5244 - 07/02/08 07:34 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yeah but I don't like his people who turn me down lol

I'm going return it back to him because of wrong color and of course dent too.

I found great deal on oem BRAND NEW rear bumper gm part much better than GM direct part website.

ED's price $259.99
this price $245.90 jawdrop but of course it is not paint bumper.

This seller still have two new gt/gtp rear bumpers left that just add on this list. It might perfect for you if you have broken/damage rear bumper laugh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Acc...p3286.m20.l1116
#5245 - 07/02/08 07:42 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
'01 GT Offline
id just keep the bumper from ed and have a GOOD body shop do the body filler work and then just have them paint it!!

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
#5246 - 07/02/08 07:54 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yeah but I already went two different body shops in my location area this morning. All I got "No". 4 body shops turn me down so I don't want waste my time to driving around to see more other body shop before my night shift start soon. Now I get email from ED on afternoon so I just return it back. Now, I found brand new bumper so I don't have deal with dent like used bumper.
#5247 - 07/02/08 07:58 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
'01 GT Offline
call them so u dont drive around....

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
#5248 - 07/02/08 08:07 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Hardest part if I call them on relay service. Sometimes they will always hang up if relay explain what is service about like relay is hearing person and I'm deaf who is typing on computer. They always think it is junk phone call and hang up as always. frown

If you are deaf so you will understand how hard to trying to speak with hearing phone so that's why I'm driving around to see body shops.

It is too late. The used bumper is ready hit delivery tomorrow and new bumper will be on way soon.
#5249 - 07/02/08 08:17 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
'01 GT Offline
i understand the complications...i just thought maybe one of your parents would call them for you...im sorry if i offended you in anyway.

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
#5250 - 07/02/08 08:24 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Don't be sorry. You didn't know about that.

I'm 25 years old. I will have to deal my own life without my parent so I can't ask them for help my problem. Email is best way like Ed and I already solved.
#5251 - 07/02/08 08:55 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
GTPCompG Offline
Just reading the support that he has given you from ordering from his company makes me really wanna order from him. He doesn't just seem to be a nice guy to me anymore i know he is.

#5252 - 07/02/08 09:29 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
notladstyle Offline
Loc: Tampa FL
Are you also calculating the $150+ you will have to spend on painting that bumper?
#5253 - 07/02/08 09:30 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
RooK Offline
As stated, Ed is an OK guy. His employees are worthless. I think his email drives that home, though I wish he'd clean house because they're costing him business and customers.

I'd also like to know what is with the price hikes. Just a year a half ago I got bumpers covers for $150 each shipped. If you're pricing like new with used parts, you've got issues.
#5254 - 07/02/08 09:42 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Yes, I know I will have to pay little bit more for paint which I'm okay with that as long they are brand new wink

I understand what you mean Rook. Other forum say he has been very busy guy. They told me he has over 4,000 emails day. That's why he need his people who sometimes is not helpful for me.
#5255 - 07/02/08 09:45 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
I bet he has high school kids working for him at low wages.
#5256 - 07/02/08 10:00 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
lol I bet you are right. Since it is not Ed's fault for ebay business. 2 problems are not mentioned on crack and wrong year. He was pretty shocked about that. Maybe he will fired someone today wink
#5257 - 07/02/08 11:22 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
If you have'nt already bought the new bumper which is about $250 shipped + say $150 for painting I'll give you an alternative ship the bumper to me I'll repair and paint it just pay for the paint and shipping,Ed should reimberse you for part of the cost or contact 4drgt I believe he does painting also and he may be closer ,it's up to you just let me know .Chico(pops)
#5258 - 07/03/08 10:51 AM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
palsut, you better not get rear-ended or back into a mailbox or something once you get this new bumper on!!! LOL lol

#5259 - 07/03/08 02:03 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
00grandprixgt Offline
Loc: Wall Lake Iowa
have 2 panels here. I would call them B condition. They are not cracked or torn, but the face of the panels have some impressions from storage. We usually sell nice panels for $75 apiece, but, these are slightly less condition, call it $50 per panel.

Shipping on the door and both panels to a business address to you is $140

If you need more parts, it does not bump shipping up much if any to put it on the pallet.

Erik

ok guys is ti jsut me or is 140 a wee bit high for shipping?

-98 GTP DAYTONA 752/1500
-Intake
-CCG grills
-HID
-Tint
-1 12" Pioneer Premier
soon to come: projectors,exhaust work, 3.4 setup.
#5260 - 07/03/08 02:18 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
98greenGT Offline
Sounds like you're buying a door and 2 door panels. I would imagine shipping for an entire door would be pretty expensive so I'd say $140 makes sense.

Stock, LineX, 212K
#5261 - 07/03/08 02:22 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
RooK Offline
From what I read, it's $40 shipping. 2 door panels @ $50 ea. + $40 s&h = $140. Am I wrong?
#5262 - 07/03/08 02:26 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
00grandprixgt Offline
Loc: Wall Lake Iowa
yeah ur rite and a few little parts

-98 GTP DAYTONA 752/1500
-Intake
-CCG grills
-HID
-Tint
-1 12" Pioneer Premier
soon to come: projectors,exhaust work, 3.4 setup.
#5263 - 07/03/08 02:30 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
palsut Offline
Thank for offering but I can't afford lot money of shipping. If I send to Texas or Iowa whoever willing help me. I have to pay for shipping cost to your house then I have pay other shipping cost to return to my place. I'm looking over $200 or greater price. I went to Fed Ex and UPS for asking how much cost. They both say it is little bit over $100 eek I asked them how come Ed got $75? They explain me that he got discount for shipping so that's explain why he got cheap shipping cost.

lol no way I'm not going hit by mailbox or something but I can't avoid rear end. Please, you better not say that if something happened to my rear then I'm going to your place and take your Daytona rear bumper laugh

If you think it cost too much but this GM dealership cost nearly $400 without paint. No joke jawdrop
#5264 - 07/03/08 03:16 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
98greenGT Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
From what I read, it's $40 shipping. 2 door panels @ $50 ea. + $40 s&h = $140. Am I wrong?
That's how I read it the first time but I wasn't sure. Even in that case it's not that expensive.

Stock, LineX, 212K
#5265 - 07/03/08 08:59 PM Re: You can buy any items from Morad! :-)
20gtp02 Offline
I haven't dealt with Ed in some time, but he seemed pretty cool with me. I think since I dealt with him, he has brought in some people to help out with all the demand. I did speak with one of his associates, and that person seemed pretty legit. However, he may have some idiots working for him, low wage pay, so he can manage the demand. Sucks his reliability has to go down hill due to the demand and his incompetent associates. Most stories I've read, he does what needs to be done to rectify the situation.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >