Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#54899 - 11/17/09 09:21 PM Re: gtp and gxp owners
proudgtp&gxpowner Offline
Loc: greenwich,ohio
didnt say anything discourageing to herc. yea, but my grand prix looks a hell of alot better than a monte carlo. and i do know quite a bit about mustangs, i have owned one for 14 years and have did my homework on them. i said i dont need help from you, cuz you stated that im not getting any help from you, and thats fine, i dont want or need your help. your not the only one on here. and no i didnt strike out against your car first. i just said i didnt know about the camaro, ur the one sayin that it would smoke my mustang. and i dont have to go away, its a free country. u can insult me all u want, dont mean anything to me. talkin crap over the computer many miles away, nice lol. im better than that. i grew up a long time ago. and no i didnt start this at all. i just was defending myself. and im not tryin to intimidate anyone, unlike u. ur a funny guy, thanks for the laugh, i needed that.
#54900 - 11/17/09 09:53 PM Re: gtp and gxp owners
ChrisGT Offline
Loc: Cranston, RI

Ive done my research too it doesn't mean there isn't anything I don't know. I learned loads from Chico and did loads of research as well. I plan on knowing my car in and out someday but that still won't mean I know everything.

Humility dude.

04 GTO M6 | HE SS Clutch | Kooks LT's | SLP LM2 | K&N
Soon: APS TT kit wink

SOLD \/
01 GT | STr5 cam | PT-67 | 18-22psi

#54901 - 11/17/09 10:02 PM Re: gtp and gxp owners
proudgtp&gxpowner Offline
Loc: greenwich,ohio
never said i know everything, i said and meant i know alot. there is more i can learn about them, and im sure i will. im always learnin. but this stuff is funny and got way out of hand. and got old. im over it and ready to move on. i hope everyone is too.
#54902 - 11/18/09 07:55 AM Re: gtp and gxp owners
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas

I've had enough.

This petty crud ends here. Don't drag it into another thread. If someone is going to post in a thread trying to instigate a confrontation you'll have to deal with the consequences.