Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#56495 - 09/14/08 04:39 PM Windshield Wiper issues.
Dragon@Heart Offline
Loc: Fayetteville, Arkansas
I had the intake gaskets and the water pump replaced on my old engine awhile back, and ever since they have messed with my car, my wipers have been acting strange. I no longer have intermittent wiper control, I hit the mist and the wipers wont take one wipe and shut off, they continue to go, sometimes stopping in the up position and the motor makes odd noises, then after about 10 seconds of that it goes back to the down position. I don't know what they screwed up at the shop, and it still does it now after having the engine replaced. Do you think it could be a loose harness connection or what? Any and all help is appreciated.
#56496 - 09/15/08 12:40 AM Re: Windshield Wiper issues.
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Wild guess is a loose connection. Silly guess is the motor is going bad.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#56497 - 09/15/08 08:41 AM Re: Windshield Wiper issues.
Zalfrin Offline
Loc: Iowa City, IA
Make sure the wiper arms are tightened down, thats a quick and easy one to check. smile Just pop off the protective cap and make sure the nuts are snug.
#56498 - 09/18/08 10:40 AM Re: Windshield Wiper issues.
Dragon@Heart Offline
Loc: Fayetteville, Arkansas
I went by the parts store yesterday, they think it could be a loose connection or the pulse board going bad. Thank you for your help though, it is much appreciated.