Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#61529 - 09/08/05 12:06 PM Blazer Fogs- Plug right in?
ScottGTP Offline
Loc: Cambridge, ONT. CANADA
Decided on the Blazer Fogs. Do they plug right into factory plug? Or do I have to re-wire everything to the power source and all the way to the Dash switch? Feeding through the firewall doesnt make me too excited.
#61530 - 09/08/05 12:20 PM Re: Blazer Fogs- Plug right in?
boosnark1 Offline
Loc: Cartersville, GA
Use the relay that comes with it to hook to the stock foglight switch. I bought the brackets from MSP (http://www.xtremeperformancestores.com/M...tegory_Code=ACC) to install it. Easy installation, just follow the directions...
Mods: Pulley Boys 3.4" pulley, JimmyC downpipe /w cat, MSD 8.5mm plug wires, Taylor plug boots(Red), NGK TR-55 IX plugs, Thasher CAI, MAP Throttle Body Spacer, MAP Exhaust heat shield, GMPP handling upgrade kit, Energy Suspension Poly bushings, 97-02 Lotek A-pillar(3 gauge), Autometer Sport-Comp guages (boost, oil pressure, transmission temp), SilverStars Halogen bulbs, Blazertech 2200 foglights, Hawk HPS pads, F-body brakes, and rebuilt tranny....
#61531 - 09/08/05 02:11 PM Re: Blazer Fogs- Plug right in?
ScottGTP Offline
Loc: Cambridge, ONT. CANADA
For the 39.99 USD. I am just going to mo my brackets. The instructions are on this site. I think it is courtious of Herc.
Thanks for your help