Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62024 - 07/14/05 02:04 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Bobby,

Don't stop. Believe me, there have been some really boring cars on there so I am not sure why it hasn't been chosen. I also think it would be good if you put some on here. I have't seen any of yours... OR most of the other members. I like white cars. They way you have the black and red accents just just my style. My cars are always solid colors. Black is my usual color!

So, how about the pics? Any of you putting it all together? I decided to send some of myself so you guys will see how good looking I am smile
#62025 - 07/14/05 02:05 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
OH did I mention that Trish won't let me have a white car? She had a dream that we were in a BAD car accident in a white car. Crazy huh?
#62026 - 07/14/05 06:20 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I've sent in maybe 4-5 from different times. They say to send your best pic and if you get any better pics, send in the updated pic. This is what I've basically been doing. They say don't expect to see it soon, just keep an eye out for it and they'll pic the best ones they get in.
Here's the last pic I sent them...

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#62027 - 07/14/05 06:24 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Try to get a pic with a different, more neutral background. No tree shadows, a parking lot, open field, e.t.c.

Try a slightly lower camera angle also.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#62028 - 07/14/05 06:39 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
This is the type of custom paint job I've been trying to get people to do. Some one actually did it.

#62029 - 07/14/05 08:33 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
TrishGTP Offline
Loc: Texas
man I can't wait Saturday is the day...and I can't believe we drove it around this town and my sister has no idea it is only like 5 miles from her!!!! It's gonna be great...I remember when she first showed me that car....I read the info on and and was like "Cyn come on...you know dad won't buy that for you!!!!!" lol. well guess I was wrong. But anyways, that car is awsome...its soooooo much more than you see in the pictures...ten times better... I have to say I might be a little jealous!!! But of course i still love my baby! Ane yes dad... There some upgrades in the future (NEAR Future!!) for my car... I mean, come on, what little sister can have a better car then her big sister!!! lol You give me upgrades i'll give you more pics!!! wink

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857201
#62030 - 07/14/05 08:37 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
GillysGTPSS Offline
Loc: Gananoque, ON, Canada
Hercman, do you have anymore pics of that paint job from different angles, I know an excellent paint guy where I live, but he would need to see a little more of the paint scheme to do that or some thing close to it, I love that paint job

CAI, Flowmaster 40s, Magnaflow cat, u-bend delete, Eibach springs, 16" American Racing rims way more to come
#62031 - 07/14/05 08:59 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
snowcrash Offline
Loc: charlotte, nc
well, that is a nice car. i'm guessing it is a gt, but they could have removed the gtp badges. anyway, what kind of mods does it have?
dhp 1.0
#62032 - 07/14/05 09:48 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
not sure it was a GP of the week.
#62033 - 07/14/05 11:37 PM Re: Hand Over of Power
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
It's a GTP, and it's loaded up pretty good.
it was basically PFYC's GP project car.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#62034 - 07/15/05 12:50 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Hello,

The car in the Picture Herc posted is described as... "Derek Davidson's 2000 GTP Coupe."

Later now,
Clint

http://pdxcgp.com
#62035 - 07/15/05 04:42 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
Bobby,

I like that pic a lot actually. It really stands out. Man, i just love the 97 - 03 body style! The black on white accents are awesome.

When you put the hood on did it take a lot of prep to make it fit?
#62036 - 07/15/05 04:44 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
Herc,

Concerning that Custom paint GP... I just dont like it. I know why though. in 1985 my mother had a Monte Carlo with the same paint job. smile It was cool back then, but I think memories have outdated it in my mind! Hey, I can say this. It is the ONLY GP I have seen painted that way!
#62037 - 07/15/05 04:49 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
Quote:
man I can't wait Saturday is the day...and I can't believe we drove it around this town and my sister has no idea it is only like 5 miles from her!!!! It's gonna be great...I remember when she first showed me that car....I read the info on and and was like "Cyn come on...you know dad won't buy that for you!!!!!" lol. well guess I was wrong. But anyways, that car is awsome...its soooooo much more than you see in the pictures...ten times better... I have to say I might be a little jealous!!! But of course i still love my baby! Ane yes dad... There some upgrades in the future (NEAR Future!!) for my car... I mean, come on, what little sister can have a better car then her big sister!!! lol You give me upgrades i'll give you more pics!!!
Trish, it's not BETTER, its just different. Your car fits you. I just can't imagine you driving a car with that paint job! Your sleek silver Daytona 500 reminds me of you from the moment I saw it. We will just have to do a few mods to make it stronger. The paint job on the red/yellow car... well... It's definitly Cynthia! lol. Brash, bold, and screaming HEY LOOK AT ME!
#62038 - 07/15/05 04:53 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
Quote:
You give me upgrades i'll give you more pics!!!
Trish... Sigh. The perils of fatherhood. :-)

You know me too well. Bribery or flattery ALWAYS works with me!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >