Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62039 - 07/15/05 04:55 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Bobby,

What is the little black bump above the windshield? Also, are those stock rims or was something done to them?
#62040 - 07/15/05 05:47 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
I think that it's an XM radio antenna, but I'm not sure, he could tell you. also I do believe that he's got the factory polished 5-spoke torque stars ( I wish he'd sell them to me!!!!)

I may be wrong, but IIRC that should answer your ?'s
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#62041 - 07/15/05 08:26 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
DJ got it.
XM, and stock hi-po T/S's.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#62042 - 07/15/05 08:29 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin G T P:
It's a GTP, and it's loaded up pretty good.
it was basically PFYC's GP project car.
Whoops...
I was talking about the PFYC car, not the one in Herc's pic.

Sorry for any confusion... blush

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#62043 - 07/15/05 09:16 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
01redfireGTP Offline
Loc: Indiana
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
This is the type of custom paint job I've been trying to get people to do. Some one actually did it.

This guy lives In Indianapolis,IN and is part of the Indy Grand Prix Club...here's the website www.indycgp.com I think he's got some more pics under the members page

Custom Intake, Autolite 104s, 180* T-stat, Clear Corners, Custom Grilles, Pulley Boys 3.4 Pulley, Gauges, Angel Eye Fogs, DHP 1.0v PCM, 3" DP and cat & u-bend delete...
#62044 - 07/15/05 10:02 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by 01redfireGTP:
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
[b] This is the type of custom paint job I've been trying to get people to do. Some one actually did it.

This guy lives In Indianapolis,IN and is part of the Indy Grand Prix Club...here's the website www.indycgp.com I think he's got some more pics under the members page [/b]
I like the idea. I saw a Monte Carlo SS that was black, except for that trim at the botom which was silver. It was really sharp looking. Sort of the same, but the colors met much lower so it was less "busy" looking.
#62045 - 07/15/05 10:12 AM Re: Hand Over of Power
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Quote:
When you hand over the power, are you going face each other to hold hands and lightning will shoot everywhere with orchestra music playing?
*Hercules: The legendary Journeys" reference.*

I just HAD to comment on this!!! LOL

I was thinking more along the lines of her jumping in the seat and Yelling, "It Morphing Time" or "Shazzam!"

"Thunder... Thunder... THUNDER CATS..."

"Cynthia (Luke)... I am your father..."

"There can be ONLY one."

:p
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3