Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#75593 - 10/12/08 12:29 AM 2003 4-door
greatdayne Offline
Loc: iowa
heyguys i am new here and i hope someone can help me out my 2003gt 4dr does not have dash,radio lights and the blower fan does not work either.occasionally the clock radio does work. the dash lights at night will occassionly will work when i start the car after it has been sitting awhile. sometimes they may stay on for thirty seconds or ten minutes then go out. the blower fan used to not run occasionally but now it is not running at all. all these problems have been intrmittent for about 2 years. the beggining of spring has been a constant failure. all the fusses are good, i know everything works cuz they will turn on shortly once in a blue moon.i bought this car new and have 118000 mile on her.i am going conceed to the dealer(ouch).i am leaning towards the computer cuz when i bought the car my wife drove it for 6 months before telling me there has been a silver box dangling by her left foot. any help would be great as i have been working 7 days a week and really dont have time to troubleshoot. thanks
#75594 - 10/12/08 01:08 AM Re: 2003 4-door
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
silver box dangling by her foot sounds like the culprit.

Its probably an aftermarket alarm, and someone rigged it in there like an idiot. I would start tracing wires from that box